Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

brodequin666

I need help with something

9 posts in this topic

Before simtropolis got nuked by bunnies. I was wondering if anybody could tell me where I can download patches and mods somewhere else?

One particular one Im looking for is either a patch or mod, where the streets look like real life streets, with arrows on the road, what direction it takes vehicles and such. Anybody know what Im talking about?

Anyways, didnt know where to put this topic at, so I thought it fit here in this thread.

But if anyone can help, thanks in advance.

Originally posted by: smac0009 are you talking about the NAM? Nonetheless, you're going to have to wait for the STEX to come online. Patience is a virtuequote>
Actually, I found a link somewhere for a forum which had their home site. I picked NAM up from there; very nice package thinking. And if I remember correctly (from my extensive couple days of picking over the STEX) that the NAM which is on STEX is not the current version (I could be wrong, you know). 17.gif

Will Wright interview : " If you played SimCity before, the last one was pretty fun. I mean, it wasn't really hard. But if you had never seen SimCity in your life, it's pretty complicated. " SC5 will be as all new games ( AOEIII and so on ) a nice eyecandy game for kids playble on playstation or x box. I sure about this. He says it is too complicated , yes he i rigth if u never played SC u have problems because u don't know that SC never left it's base of a at its time absolute best DOS Game but it was grid city ;-) To go in the way as i want and some here tobecome a more realistic simulation of a city ( best with region) Maxis has to develop a complete new engine in case of make it back to a game they just can stay on make it nicer... and they guess ( iguess that ) the market is at the people at the age of 10, 12 max 14. would be nice if i am wrong but in the last year i didn't see a new game not going like this, the use the name of the game and sell the ( version XXXXIIII) again on this with success. The only "game" ( and it like it very much ) is the MS and other fligth simulators go in the way "as real as possible" in my view even less complicate because the reality teached us before . Bugs unfinished work makes a game complicate may be Mr. Will Wright will see that before launching SC5

The STEX and hopefully the old forms will be back online soon. There are arledy other topics on the site with someone that has the same problem
here
and here

So search before asking.
I am not trying to be mad, mabye you cant even acces it duing the overhaul but try to keep hings in one thread if you can.

Hopefully the STEX will be online within a few days so please be patient. 2.gif If you want to download the NAM it can be found at www.stnam.com