Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raccoon Fox

Some Assistance Required

Does anyone have a working link to Smoncrie's Hole-Digging Lots? i can't seem to find them anywhere...if someone can point me to them, that would be greatly appreciated! I also need a link to Mr. Snoopy's toll booths...i've been looking for them for quite a few hours...

erf. i was kinda afraid of that.... oh well. i'm a very patient guy. face-icon-small-smile.gif how long might that be? (does anyone have a copy of it on their hard drives to email me or send over AIM or something? i'm just trying to do a simulation of nearby Toronto, Ontario's Highway 401 with multiple carriageways...

Originally posted by: Andreas Roth If you desperately need them, you can download a German version here: http://www.simszone.de/simcity...oads/mods.php Just scroll down a bit, it's the 12th download from the top (just right above the "Bugfixes" category).quote>
Thanks! I, like most, am the impatient sort. I requested my copy of the STEX disk but as it was just a day or so before the meltdown I feel sure that the "powers that be" have many more problems than they can effectively deal with right now. It'll come when it comes; however, sometimes one hears of something which just fills the "hole" and describes a present need. 10.gif