Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fabiocb

Problem with trains

10 posts in this topic Last Reply

Fabiocb    1
  • Original Poster
  • I'm having problems with my trains, that's what happens with all of them, does anyone has idea of what is happening?

train2nw.jpg

This is something I have never seen, but it suggests that you have monkeyed with the funding of the transportation system, whicih I never do. Check to see if there is some kind of underfunding indicator.

trains will do that if you underfund them?! thats crazy! anyway, the only similar thing that has happened to me that i can think of is that after i crash a train with a custom skin on it, sometimes the accident doesn't clear up after you exit. but that isn't the problem here. what is that metal bridge thing, could that be the problem?

Fabiocb    1
  • Original Poster
  • first thank you all guys.

well it happens all the time with every train, they blink for a while and then it appears like this one on the pic, I don't drive them.

any help will be welcome.

This may be caused by some of the plugins you have installed.
    There is a japanese train station that is known to cause this.

Otherwise try uninstalling some of your plugins (a few at a time, ignore brown boxes and missing props, DO NOT SAVE YOUR CITY, exit w/o saving). Please let us know the results.

Fabiocb    1
  • Original Poster
  • @ Cogeo

Yes, I have downloaded some japanese stations, do you know which one?

Thanks in advance.

44.gif

Sorry, can't remember and I cannot search back my threads (the forum SW currently only displays the last threads replied), though I had answered this in the past too.

But this may not be so hard to identify, just check your train stations menu they may not be too many.