Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Nonny Moose

Holding testing sessions

8 posts in this topic Last Reply

A Nonny Moose    7,758
  • Original Poster
  • I think it would be a good idea if you put a notice in announcement some time, say, ah hour, before going down for testing. You have caught me in the middle of a post twice now.

LOL I was actually replying to this thread when ST shut down tonight. But I think its a good idea, maybe to make a chart of all the days for the week that there could be site disruptions. But, we don't want to make Dirk more busy than he is, so maybe we should just wait it out each day. 2.gif

Use Firefox...hit back and save it to a word document.

ST will have to go down a LOT...dirk will take it off when needed...I don't see a big deal here.

Well, I think that N_o_Body  has a good idea... it could be good to know earlier that st will be down...

22.gif

I have thought of this my self and is not a bad idea with the fact I would be able to plan forward my evenings a bit better even if the timeings were only very approximate. 19.gif