Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ryuiji

Desert Mod.

I was looking around for it tonight, and found that it's no longer listed on Simtropolis... it's also no longer on Teirusu's site. It's listed, along with the link to where I can download it, but it just says file not found on the server. Anyone have the mod and are willing to send it to me? Thanks in advance.

i don't know if there is still a desert mod online ... i doubt it

if you ask me ... i am waiting for Cyclepuppy's 'desert' version .... it's amazing, it's beautiful 

but i'm waiting for months now and cyclepuppy (cycledogg) didn't post for months now ... so hopefully he will come back with the mod

Ah...

Do you know of anyone/is there anyone that could send me the file or something? Just PM me for the email if you're wanting to send the file.

[My avatar is all... odd.]

Not the lot files that are the grass plots... I'm talking about the mod that changes the way everything looks. I have the cactus flora, I just can't find the Desert Mod.

Tragimicus or someone by that name made a mod to make it desert.I know because I've used the desert mod alot in the old days and also the ice mod or winter mod or however that is called....

Those terrain mods are some of the finest mods on the STEX....I'm telling you it has to be there somewhere....

Date: 2/22/2006 1:44:46 AM Author: Ryuiji Not there, unfortunatly. Teirusu took it off, and there's nothing like it on there.
quote>
If this is true then I suppose I'm too out of date to be of any help....

Serch for I like to fish he makes many different terrain mods and maybe one is sandy enough to look like a desert....