Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tidalpool

What do you have your traffic /cars set on in global seetings?

Just wondering what do you have your traffic /cars set on in global seetings? Low Med or High traffic.  What do you like think the best setting is for the NAM?

Thanks for your replies in advance!

Tidalpool

realy depends on your Pc system a high end systom has little trouble with High visual and high cars .

on the other hand even though i have a Very high end Pc I will turn down the cars to mid or low when

the main building faze is happing in a city of over a million sims .but thats only durning the times when there a 6 or 10 high rises going yup at once over an extended time .

in other words a large city goes through fazes first 123 then 456 then 78 and the city tendes to go through each faze all at once and faze 456 will be around 300,000 sims then it jumps to over a million in just a few sim years .Its during this time turning your settings down can help .

depends what your doing when your playing...I switch around my graphic settings all the time...leave things on low when I wanna build quickly or doing CS and Ind cities, helps improve on the speed while playing...when I wanna look around or take pictures I set the setting for high