Krasner

Gmax BAT - Some functions mysteriously gone

Hello dear fellow of Simtropolis,

I've experienced some small but exhausting issues in Gmax BAT recently *:???: I never saw such things and it seems to curiously increase, and before attempting re-install, I'd like to have some advice.

It started with the right-click on objects (which allows to unroll a red list with some options) being completely ignored and never appearing in a small scene. I've tried to export the objects in  new scene but it appears to be the same in every new scene... And in the old ones as well °-° So I could'nt make a single mesh with the various boxes aimed to be the LODs. I did that several times before and it always worked.

But, you may say, it's possible to turn splines into meshes with the modifier list on the right as well. That's what I tried then, it worked, but then ALL the objects I wanted to make a single mesh with (to be the new LODs, still...) won't appear in the attach list °-° And OF COURSE, it's the same everywhere... Please help !!

There is a bug in gMax, that still affects new versions of 3DS max, when you right-click something, the listings appear to be greyed-out, i.e. options are not selectable. However, this isn't the case, just click the option you want and see how it still works just fine.

If that isn't helping, I fear the simplest solution is uninstalling SC4BAT, gMax and then re-installing them both.

5 hours ago, rsc204 said:

just click the option you want and see how it still works just fine.

what do you mean ? The listing doesn't appear at all, it's like broken

1 hour ago, CT14 said:

Does it work after pressing "w" key twice to reset 3d driver, etc?

No ;-;

I'll search further, I'd like to be able to go back to work finally...