• Moose
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

Need your donations for May & June!   05/01/2017

We need your support to help keep Simtropolis online. We also need a little bit more this month to enhance the new chat with some features, such as mobile support! Please consider a donation today if you can help out, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
UrbanFoxx

The UrbanFoxx Thread

1 post in this topic

UrbanFoxx

Here in the Urban Fox Den, we focus only upon building the best designed cities, created with the best of SimCity (2013), SimCity 4, and Cities Skylines. We also play some other mods in the SimCity 4 game, such as SimMars and the upcoming SimMoon mod, which has yet to see an ETA, but there will be a let's play upon its release. Here we will also do some other games as well such as:

Here's a look at the upload schedule for the summer! Now featuring five videos a week, and starting on May 29, 2017, running all the way to July 21, 2017

Monday: SimCity 4: Minderia

Tuesday: Cities Skylines: Raccoon City

Wednesday: SimCity 4: SimMars

Thursday: SimCity (2013) Project Violet

Friday: SimCity 4: SparkleCity

All videos are also guaranteed to be 1080p60, editied with the best software (Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects), and all thumbnails guaranteed to be edited with Adobe Photoshop. Enjoy the channel, and here's my first video to give you a slice of what goes on at UrbanFoxx Studios.

Edited by TheLynx99

New Schedule

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

•  
  • Similar Content

• By Babyhead Gaming
      Cities Skylines British Themed  with Babyhead Gaming and we are back with a NEW season of British City with the new DLC that has been released with Cities Skylines . Here in EP1 we start out with a very humble start unlock a few starter Milestones. I know I am new here I only just found this website ( I know I must been living under a rock or something ) if this is against and T.O.C please accept me been sorry and been noob .   

[/media]

• By UrbanFoxx
      Minderia
      The land of Technology

On February 4, 1991, the US State of Minderia was granted independence after a referendum on the issue the previous year. Located on a giant island west of Los Angeles, it shares a water border with the United States, and its capital is Minderia City, which was only founded in 1977. This SimCity 4 YouTube City Journal is meant to follow the growth of the seven major cities of Minderia. In the end, (sometime in 2020) we will have a city journal finally worthy of being on the City Journal section of this site (which is probably when ST 10.0 will be released)

Without further ado, here's Part 1 of the series!

Here's a rundown on what has been done in this video. In the first entry to this series, we make the interchange of Highway MA4 and MA7 on the South Split as well as build up a retail park, which will be moved further down south because it doesn't exactly look realistic where it sits now. Other than that, I forgot the skyscraper re-lots from KOSC, yeah. Gonna half to download those before the next episode.
    • By Horus_Kol
      I've been lurking about the forums for a good long while since my last journal (which, unfortunately, is not to be resurrected) - and trying out a few different approaches to the game before settling on a style/gameplay that hopefully will be sustainable in between real life. I think Delvedene failed because it was far too ambitious - finding all the perfect mods and assets, along with the micro-management of things like farms and stuff got in the way of enjoying the game.
      So, I'm playing one of the vanilla maps, unlocking everything (including all 25 areas - I was hoping to use Area Enabler, but that's broken since the last DLC, so I had to spend most of my money buying all the areas - on the other hand, having a reasonably limited amount of money helps me to prevent just wallpapering the map with cityscape ), and removing all the highways and railway.
      What I like about the vanilla maps is that they offer wide grassland areas surrounded by woods, which offer a natural limit to town growth. Contours are also a good guide (anyone know how to get the game to keep contours on display when laying down road?) What I don't like about the vanilla maps is the prebuilt highway network. I also don't like the rate at which you unlock new areas with population growth: you end up being forced into super dense small towns.
      ----
      Chelsea
      The town of Chelsea currently stretches along one main road (which will go on to connect to another town by the river later - below the image), with three other roads: the first, leading into Stepano (right of the image) - the industrial estate where most of the Chelsea residents work; another leading to the Cockerell farms (top left); and the third heading off to where yet another town is planned (to the left).
      In the background you can see Mt Chelsea.

Chelsea again, from a different angle (Stepano to the bottom). You can see a thin belt of trees separating Chelsea from another grassland area where the next town is planned (mid-left). In the background is Mt Runcorn, where an old fortification sits (put there by the map designers, but just outside the 25 tile limit).

And a closeup of the Chelsea Cemetary, surrounded by some parklands (open space is going to be a big deal in these towns - I am desperately trying to avoid wall-to-wall buildings).

• By Moogu
      Looking for active and cooperative mayors to join region and continue a supportive community. Experienced or new mayors encouraged. 
      Rules/Guidelines:
      Original SimCity 2013 only please, no Cities of Tomorrow (all other adaptations are ok, just ask before deploying mods) Be active in communicating and collaborating with other mayors.  2 map lots per mayor (Please ask before claiming more than one map lot), preferably just 1 to start and eventually we'll roll into 2 cities per mayor if they are not occupied completely. play at your speed, don't feel rushed. Just enjoy and have fun! lets get some awesome skyline pictures and let the creativity flow and learn a thing or two from one another. If you want to discontinue playing with this group just let me know and please abandon the map so i can manage it and clear it for someone else to play. I chose Rambling Badlands because of it's fairly linear arrangement of terrain (other maps are much too gradient/sloping and cause graphics issues), plentiful resources and allows 7 cities on each side of mountain range with 1 great work on each side. I personally thought it was a much better set up than just 4 mayors per region quadrant. 
      Also Rambling Badlands is extremely bug free.
      Badlands is also a nice change of scenery from the traditional maps.
      My Origin name is: Moogu69
      I have been an active mayor since release of this title with 1300+ hours logged
      so please message me if you're interested! cheers!

• By hiddentemple
      I installed NAM version 35 a couple of days ago, and works flawlessly, with little to no problems. However, it seems to be doing something with my roundabouts: the avenue, one-way, and regular road roundabouts seem to completely disappear, and I usually have to bulldoze the whole thing and attempt to rebuild it, with rudimentary results. This is a serious concern for me, as some of my cities are saturated with roundabouts.
      I've included a photo below for reference.
      Thanks in advance for any assistance.