• Moose
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

Need your donations for May & June!   05/01/2017

We need your support to help keep Simtropolis online. We also need a little bit more this month to enhance the new chat with some features, such as mobile support! Please consider a donation today if you can help out, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
alborzka

Transport Lines Manager -- Reborn!

97 posts in this topic

I'm currently investigating one of my stations. The reason why I did not think before this could be the issue is that it worked until MT.

In the Asset editor UI it seems to be fine, but I will now look into again using od tools. Might be, there is some reference to another network left.

Well, I'm creating a new version which will log the nullable type. This will help to find the broken depot.

In the base game now you can change the line budget, but it's ignored by TLM. The formula still the same.

OK, it was my station. Sorry for the confusion, but it worked with the old version like a charm.

Depots showing after removing the station.

Anybody having an idea why, a metro station shows "Allow local & outside connection" ??

Oh, and btw. thanks for your great work.

11 hours ago, Klyte45 said:

How this time is configured in IPT? (per depot, per line...) I have an idea of implementation of it inside TLM

It is configured per depot, but also it would be nice to have configured per line too

Dezelles likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

•  
  • Similar Content

• By Miccrosshill
      Hi there,

i have a hard time with texturing my models .. after releasing the first ones i checked some other on the workshop and i was surprised how small they are (filesize). My models are smaller one (3*4) and when i switch to 1024*1024 for the texture - i got so blurry textures ingame that i want them to be seen.
      I tried to make the uv better for my models (resize them that mainstructures got the most part) - i looked for better textures - but i am not capable to get a satisfactory result.
      maybe some of you can give me some help to get better at texturing without blowing the filesize for each Model ~ 10MB.

Thats an actual model i working at with 1024*1024 texture:

the same model with a 2048*2048 texture :

As you can see they detail n the second is so much higher and on the first one it is just one "blurr".
      This is my uv-map :

i resized all important big areas to 1.5 - so details would be better - but i have not really luck with that.

I am really stuck at this moment .. having 3 models ready to release but they look only good with 2048² textures and have a filesize about 10 MB - when i check Jz´s Rusty Warehouse 2 - it has only 2.8 MB - shows me that i am doing something wrong.

thanks for any help/hint/suggetsion and sorry for opening a new thread for this

mic

• By Bad Peanut
      so I've been waiting for sub buildings to become native so I could finally finish off Flinders Street Station (from Melbourne) here's a quick WIP look - probably will release sometime soonish - maybe next week.

Let me know what you guys think!

• By Shroomblaze
      Thank you to all the people who help make this game possible! Colossal Order, Paradox Interactive and all the Cities Skylines fans who made the community what it is today! I was going through a very dark time in my life and if it wasn't for this game I would probably still be in a hell hole of a life wishing I was dead. You gave me that faith in myself again and I'm eternally grateful! Bless your Lives with Love and Great Friendships! Nothing Is Impossible, for in that word you have "Im Possible". Start Living with Love and your Highest Dreams Now!

• By Armesto
      So, with the addition of blimps to the new expansion, I made a real scale Graf Zeppelin. It's my first time with a vehicle and weird stuff is happening.
      First, vanilla motors seem to be in the model and I don't know how to remove them (also the lateral screens, but they are hide inside the model, so is not a problem). 

Second, my motors don't spin as they should, only two of the four rotate, and they do it in the direction of wheels...

Any idea on how to solve this?
    • By Tim The Terrible

Release Trailer

The expansion, titled “Mass Transit,” will bring new forms of transportation to the game, allowing mayor-players to offer in-game citizens new ways to get across town by land, sea, and air. With new transit service buildings, mass transit hubs where lines can exchange passengers, new scenarios, new landmarks, and new road types, Mass Transit will provide veteran players of Cities: Skylines with more choices and options to personalize their cities than ever before.

Mass Transit will feature:
      Sick Transit, Glorious Money: Add a wealth of new transit options to your city, and add wealth to your city’s income! Let your citizens get across town in ferries, blimps, cable cars, and monorails!  Orderly Hub, Bub: New mass transit hubs can bring all of your services together, letting citizens change rail lines in one building, or hop from the bus onto the ferry, or even find their way through a sprawling monorail-train-metro station. Become a Roads Scholar: Explore a set of new challenge scenarios focused on solving traffic problems and adding new transit systems. New road types, bridges and canals adds variety to your city, and new ways to solve its challenges. Become an expert in traffic flow, and then use that knowledge to improve your city! New Hats for Chirper: NEW. HATS. FOR CHIRPER. (and also new unique buildings, policies and achievements. But HATS!)
      Per usual, the new expansion will arrive together with a free update to the base game upon release. This free update adds mod-inspired features to traffic management, such as an extended public transport budget, emergency vehicle overtaking and more road features. The patch will also include the much-requested ability to name roads.
      Screenshots