• Moose
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

Need your donations for May & June!   04/30/2017

We need your support to help keep Simtropolis online. We also need a little bit more this month to enhance the new chat with some features, such as mobile support! Please consider a donation today if you can help out, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins

8 posts in this topic

I'm tidying up my stash and when coming up to my APTX folder, I realized that I have at some point taken pictures of some lots in-game, because there were no jpg in the folders -- so I do have the files, since I plopped the lots. But I was not methodical enough-- and most of the lot queries are not helping at all : usually there are no name or identification whatsoever by which a picture could be linked to the relevant lot in the plugins. Grrr. After hours of painstaking research (the lotplop cheat is very useful for that, I found !), I managed to identify most of my APTX stash. But there are a few pictures left that I can't relate to a specific lot -- and a few lots without pictures. (I hope you're following, so far. And OK, yes, I'm a bit OCD about those things :-).) And so I am crying out for help. The four lots with no jpg in their dezipped folder are APTX Kanagawa (some sort of civic building, according to the folder's name), APTX Keio Plaza Hotel [I know someone has this lot, as it seems to have a "blank" problem, as I found on the forums] APTX Sumimoto, a CO $$, and APTX Tokiwa a CS $$$. Do those names ring a bell somewhere, and does anyone have picture of those lots ? 

EDIT : meanwhile I found out that APTX was at some point HaS, (or the other way around) of whom I have a very fat lots folder, so I am going to go through that one and see if I can find the AWOL lots/pictures !

matias93 likes this

I recognise two of them: Kanagawa is the prefecture building, a symmetrical red building with a tower in the middle, somehow similar to the lomonosov university mixed with an US capitol.

Sumimoto is a big postmodern building with billboards and a rounded corner, approximately of the same size and height as Jenx La Samaritaine.

am on the road.not easy getting on line

thanks for the picts !!! ! More when i'm home .sorry !

Back home. Played mix & match. Priceless help here, THANK YOU ! 

Well my OCD strikes again -- I hate it when a lot resists me. ONE APTX lot obdurately refuses to show up in any menu (and in lotplop either) : OPL Library (it could be Osaka Public Library,  but searches don't give me anything with that name + SC4). So once again I turn to the Fountain of Knowledge...

Yes ! Thank you for taking the time. I happened on it when I scoured my library files and it was -- of course --  the Oita Prefecture Library, to go with the other nice Oita civics by APTX. That's the problem when (a) you're getting old and (b) your SC4 stash is way too big ! :-)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

•  
  • Similar Content

• By tariely
      I'm tidying up my stash and when coming up to my APTX folder, I realized that I have at some point taken pictures of some lots in-game, because there were no jpg in the folders -- so I do have the files, since I plopped the lots. But I was not methodical enough-- and most of the lot queries are not helping at all : usually there are no name or identification whatsoever by which a picture could be linked to the relevant lot in the plugins. Grrr. After hours of painstaking research (the lotplop cheat is very useful for that, I found !), I managed to identify most of my APTX stash. But there are a few pictures left that I can't relate to a specific lot -- and a few lots without pictures. (I hope you're following, so far. And OK, yes, I'm a bit OCD about those things :-).) And so I am crying out for help. The four lots with no jpg in their dezipped folder are APTX Kanagawa (some sort of civic building, according to the folder's name), APTX Keio Plaza Hotel [I know someone has this lot, as it seems to have a "blank" problem, as I found on the forums] APTX Sumimoto, a CO $$, and APTX Tokiwa a CS $$$. Do those names ring a bell somewhere, and does anyone have picture of those lots ? 
    • By APTX
      Shibuya Station is a elevated rail / subway station aimed at moving high volumes of sims on and off your rapid transit system.
      -There are two separate lots for this station: Shibuya East And Shibuya West. Both are available in this download, in separate ZIP folders.

This gem of a station was originally created by [b]APTX[/b]. With the demise of his site, many people have been left in the dark as to where to go to download his creations. With the help of [b]DragonAnime[/b], this station is now available for download on the STEX!

Like the NAM-compatible Bullet Train Mod (BTM) and bullet train skins I have uploaded from APTX in the past, good faith is assumed. Credit should be given to APTX for creating this station. I am merely uploading it to the STEX for all to enjoy, with the permission of APTX and the Simtropolis staff.

Dependencies: None
      Recommended Downloads: Both stations downloaded, Network Addon Mod (NAM)

Station specs:

[b]Shibuya East[/b]
      Capacity: 15,000
      Networks served: elevated rail
      Cost: $10,000
      Demolition cost: $3,500
      Monthly cost: $100
      -There are 3 elevated rail lines included with this station. Ensure you drag 2 parallel and one perpendicular elevated rail networks through the station to ensure a working connection.

[b]Shibuya West[/b]
      Capacity: 20,000
      Networks served: elevated rail and subway
      Cost: $15,000
      Demolition cost: $6,000
      Monthly cost: $100
      -There are 2 elevated rail lines included with this station. Ensure you drag 2 parallel elevated rail networks through the station to ensure a working connection.

To use both stations, place them right next to each other as in the screenshots to give a uniform look
      -You do not have to place these two stations together however. Each will operate fine on its own.

Simply extract the files to your plugins folder for it to work. The stations will be found in your miscellaneous transportation menu.

If you have any questions or concerns about the mod please post below.

Thanks and enjoy!
      -Haljackey
    • By APTX
      Nijo Station is a passenger train station aimed at moving moderate volumes of sims on and off the rails.

This gem of a station was originally created by [b]APTX[/b]. With the demise of his site, many people have been left in the dark as to where to go to download his creations. With the help of [b]DragonAnime[/b], this station is now available for download on the STEX!

Like the NAM-compatible Bullet Train Mod (BTM) and bullet train skins I have uploaded from APTX in the past, good faith is assumed. Credit should be given to APTX for creating this station. I am merely uploading it to the STEX for all to enjoy, with the permission of APTX and the Simtropolis staff.

Recommended Downloads: Network Addon Mod (NAM)

Station specs:
      Capacity: 10,000
      Networks served: rail (passenger), bus, pedestrian, and car
      Cost: $4,000
      Demolition cost: $850
      Monthly cost: $25
      Size: 6x4

There are 2 rail lines included with this station. Ensure you drag 2 parallel rail networks through the station to ensure a working connection.

Simply extract the files to your plugins folder for it to work. The station will be found in your railways menu.

Thanks and enjoy!
      -Haljackey
    • By APTX
      Yokohama Station is a passenger train station aimed at moving large volumes of sims on and off the rails.

Recommended Downloads: Network Addon Mod (NAM)

Station specs:
      Capacity: 15,000
      Networks served: rail (passenger), bus, pedestrian, car and subway
      Cost: $2,500
      Demolition cost: $1,000
      Size: 10x8

There are 3 rail lines included with this station. Ensure you drag 3 parallel rail networks through the station to ensure a working connection.

Simply extract the files to your plugins folder for it to work. The station will be found in your railways menu.

Thanks and enjoy!
      -Haljackey