• Moose
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

Need your donations for May & June!   05/01/2017

We need your support to help keep Simtropolis online. We also need a little bit more this month to enhance the new chat with some features, such as mobile support! Please consider a donation today if you can help out, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins

See who gave reputation

1. CorinaMarie

CorinaMarie

•  
  • Similar Content

• By Dreadnought
      Opening shot of new City Journal featuring cities and scenes from Germany's North Sea Coast.
    • By joe064
      What has happened to the community of Simtropolis? I've been playing for many years but I've never been able to properly introduce myself, but when I come back to see what I have missed I'm astonished, it seems to have been quiet.
      I'm making my return, so I hope to upload some SimCity 4 content, but I don't know any timeframes.
    • By MrsBini
      Hey, everyone!
      I'm Bini and long time simmer, though, completely new to The Simcity franchise. I recently installed The Simcity Complete Edition and I'm really enjoying it so far. I tend to do most of my gameplay offline but I have joined a couple regions online. You can checkout my profile if you have any interest in finding me.
      So quickly, I'm in my 30's - married and a parent - and been an avid simmer for many years but with The Sims. I hope this is the place to get some helpful insight and advice for my Simcity adventures. I'll be posting about. Cheers x.

• By SC4B
      Recently there was a change in my interests, now i kinda like simcity 4 a lot, thats the only game im playing rite now. Im actually a big fan of skylines and high-rise buildings. That was kind of a goal for me whenever i create a new city in sc4.
      But I never really got a high-rise until this new city which i made was fully filled with high-rises but i made a new area and downloaded tons of BATs from STEX and then added to my city and made it the downtown area. Just Because the nightlightings are cool.

I Made this Journal abt my favorite city and all the things that are happening in it.