• Moose
  • Announcements

    • Dirktator

      March goal: We're almost there!   03/20/2017

      Hi Community! We're almost there for our March goals!  I just wanted to keep the momentum going so if you are able to help, please donate and get some gifts in exchange! Thanks so much to those who have helped out this month, we really appreciate it.

7 posts in this topic

You might find what you are looking for here:

(And, btw, it seems the Simtropolis server glitched and made two of this thread. I hid one of them.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CorinaMarie said:

You might find what you are looking for here:

(And, btw, it seems the Simtropolis server glitched and made two of this thread. I hid one of them.)

it seems that a medieva lcity building game don't exist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Stellaris88 said:

it seems that a medieval city building game don't exist.

Have you already read that thread? I arrived at the opposite conclusion. *;)

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, CorinaMarie said:

Have you already read that thread? I arrived at the opposite conclusion. *;)

Yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's a Medieval City Building game:

MPRrCYP.png

Just kidding. This is just SC4 with a very specialized set of mods (BATs, LOTs, Custom Textures).

 

Actually, I've been having great fun with Banished, which is more of a resource-management type of game set in the Middle Ages. It's not an automatic game like SC4 or C:S because you need to place each building manually, but it's pretty fun and I've enjoyed learning the ropes. It suffers from agent-based simulation stagnation (the agents will sometimes not get to where they need to in time), but other than that its been pretty smooth. The game is very lightweight and doesn't require a lot of resources to run well.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, APSMS said:

Here's a Medieval City Building game:

MPRrCYP.png

Just kidding. This is just SC4 with a very specialized set of mods (BATs, LOTs, Custom Textures).

 

Actually, I've been having great fun with Banished, which is more of a resource-management type of game set in the Middle Ages. It's not an automatic game like SC4 or C:S because you need to place each building manually, but it's pretty fun and I've enjoyed learning the ropes. It suffers from agent-based simulation stagnation (the agents will sometimes not get to where they need to in time), but other than that its been pretty smooth. The game is very lightweight and doesn't require a lot of resources to run well.

Yes, banished is not an medieval city building game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Sign up to join our friendly community. It's easy!  :thumb:


Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now


  •  
  • Similar Content

    • By dreamtown
      HY everybody!
      after few years without new, and after my SC4 City (Monteraud), i've started a new city on CS : Vaastra.
      It's european style.
      Fews pics of start :
       
      Somebody is able to recognize the map????
       
       



    • By Stellaris88
      Are there any video games where you play as the illuminati and take control over the world? Or something similar like the illuminati? Or does such an game not exist?
    • By Stellaris88
       
       Are there any Games were you can build an communist or socialist state? It should be an political Simulation or a strategy game, or does such an game not exist?
    • By Stellaris88
      Are there any good cold war era strategy/ political Simulation games? Or are most cold war era games bad? And there are not really good cold war era games?
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.