• Moose
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

Need your donations for May & June!   04/30/2017

We need your support to help keep Simtropolis online. We also need a little bit more this month to enhance the new chat with some features, such as mobile support! Please consider a donation today if you can help out, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
MisterBlueStar4

Still subscribed to workshop items that I got rid of

8 posts in this topic

So I've decided to get rid of all of my mods and assets by removing them from the folder they are stored in.When I start the game there is no detected custom mods and assets in game but when I go to my workshop items,it says I'm still subbed to them.Is there anyway to remove them from my subscribed items list.

12 hours ago, boformer said:

You tried to "unsubscribe" by deleting the files from the SteamApps folder?

Yeah i didn't feel like unsubbing one by one.

Not that new. :P I think it was there since before ND. But it's in a place where we prob don't go unless to find this button. ;) 

Jolteon likes this

10 hours ago, Avanya said:

There's an "unsubscribe all" button in the game.

20170320103432_1.jpg

Great!I forgot there was one in this game

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

•  
  • Similar Content

• By vitusweb
      Hi everybody,
      as I am starting to experimenting with asset creation (I am using Blender), I start this topic to share projects and problems.
      My first big issue is about underground textures. I have read some old posts about this topic, but I am still unsure I can apply them in my case. I am trying to get something like in the attached figure (side view). The building should "come out" of the sloped terrain. I can already get this effect easily by using one of the standard building templates, but of course textures aren't applied below the road level. If I use the "Japanese Garden" template as I read in some posts, I just get a mess, because the building becomes terrain conforming and the "underground" part does not show up at all (I have tried with the "Flatten Terrain" flag both on and off). Can anyone suggest a solution or a working asset of this kind which I might reverse engineer? I guess ModTools will be required, but I am new to it. Thank you very much!
      By the way, is it allowed to share also maps in this section or is it reserved to mods and assets?

• By MisterBlueStar4
      So I've built a city hall for one of my city journals and when I loaded my savegame after I've built it nearly all of the trees are missing.Here's some evidence

Before:

After:

As of now I have no clue what could be causing this.I've noticed trees disappear on a couple of other places in my city.I don't understand what could be causing the trees to disappearing and I am not bulldozing them.What is going on?!! 
    • By BugeyedDragon
      When I play a certain city, the game sees to crash to desktop whenever it's on simulation in approximately 3-5 seconds, it's went one minute before but also still crashed. This city has had the simulation started on it before, however I keep the simulation off when I build new zones and such. I'm on windows 10, alienware. SimCity 4 Deluxe from Steam, and my oplugins folder is 8.06 gigs, if you need a copy of the city to troubleshoot then I'm willing to provide if what I have is not enough info
    • By Lost_Gecko
      I have been thinking about how functional mixed-use buildings could be implemented in the game and maybe it could be done through different sub-buildings with different categories. The idea isn't new of course (I don't remember when I first saw it). However if done for growables, it would only be published in the category of the main building on the Workshop. I was wondering if it would be possible to create something similar to BP's More Asset Tags mod but that would allow to set multiple main categories when publishing to the workshop? I doubt it would work (kinda opens the door to all sorts of problems if someone wants to cause trouble) but asking is free...
    • By grahamdunstan
      Its seems that I can't just sit down and play this game, Don't get me wrong I love it it's great, The best city builder that we have ever been graced with and it has certainly set a new bench mark and lifted are expectations of what should follow. However at the moment I seem to spend more time in the workshop looking for new buildings, Cars and mods that I will never have time to actually build or play with as I'm always in the workshop but I still "NEED THEM ALL", Am I alone on this or is this a subscription addiction that touches many past me. Lets see how many people can relate to this below.