• Moose
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

Need your donations for May & June!   05/01/2017

We need your support to help keep Simtropolis online. We also need a little bit more this month to enhance the new chat with some features, such as mobile support! Please consider a donation today if you can help out, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins

See who gave reputation

1. mrsmartman

mrsmartman

2. f3cs

f3cs

3. matias93

matias93

4. MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I

5. MissVanleider

MissVanleider

•  
  • Similar Content

• By vintagamer
      The way the monorail stations and the pieces are plopped in Mass Transit seem very similar to SimCity 4. Now, obviously, in SimCity 4, individual puzzle pieces are required, but even in C:S now, you need to choose the specific type of road (avenue, road, etc.) to have a monorail over.
    • By Chief ZDN
      Hello everyone,
      I, as a graphic designer is making a new NAM logo replacing the old one. This logo will emphasize the lastest contribution, especially from RHW. I will create 3 designs here:
      Two highway with round intersection. Remember the Symphony Intersections. You can view it on https://github.com/chiefzdn/new-NAM-logo. The sneak peak is here! ..., I need some suggestions. ..., I need some suggestions. The NAM Team & you will rate these 3 designs. If you've suggestions, just reply this topic.
      Thank you.

• By MEDICMIKE
      Hey everyone

Stupid question -
      I just downloaded NAM and the descriptions are huge and I cant see where I am placing stuff or what piece I have because the description is in the way (hope that makes sense)
      Anyway to hide these? I have looked through manuals and things but must be missing it. Im guessing there is a hotkey or something similar, Thanks
    • By rsc204
      SWN is coming...
      SWN is in the final stages of preparation for release. !!This page has been updated so I can get everything ready!!, so for now it only contains the original SEN mod. SWN will add support for US users, TGN, NGN and TSR compatibility and much, much more. SWN is the replacement for SEN, bringing texture unification to new levels.
      This Mod contains a complete Sandstone override for much of the NAM content including the RHW, NWM, TULEPs, Tram in Avenue/Road/ Street, GLR/Rural GLR, Turbo Roundabouts, Misc Fixes and more too. It has been my aim to kill every bit of Maxis white possible, and I'm finally at a point where I am satisfied I've met that goal. I've made this mod for my own game, as I find I don't use the NAM pieces that don't fit, so they are based on Euro Textures only right now. I use a LHD setup, but have included RHD versions also and from the limited testing I could do myself for such a large mod, they seem to be pretty complete.
      Load Order
      To ensure these files load after the NAM, please ensure you copy the folder in the zip file into your SimCity4 Plugins folder without renaming it. Also note it will need to load after any mod that changes the textures of the included components.
      Options

You can choose just the files you need, or decide to use a complete install, whichever you do please remove all the LHD files if you are a RHD user or all the RHD files if you are a LHD user, otherwise stoplines may appear on the incorrect side.
      Dependencies

The Tram in Road textures require the file "TIR-s3d fix.dat" contained in Magneto's Super Light Asphalt Mod or a few will not display correctly.
      The Japanese NAM Facelift Mod (links contained in tutorial) is highly recommended, if using this make sure that the Sandstone Euro NAM loads after the Japanese Facelift Mod.
      Notes:
      Please read the included readme, it goes into more detail than I have here and will help to avoid problems with this mod. If you are still stuck or have any comments, feel free to comment in my shack on Simtropolis or visit me at my regular hangout on Simpeg.

A big thank you to David G. Varona for making the Alpha textures for the Turbo Roundabouts and GLR, plus for showing me how to use photo-editing tools to lighten the workload on this project considerably.
      I would also like to thank all those community members who've offered me assistance in order to improve the quality of the released project. Their time and the time taken by those who have written various tutorials has enabled me to create this mod in the first place.
    • By adventurerneil
      I'm starting to learn NAM and stumbled onto a graphical error that looks like tiles simply not displaying anything when rail crosses certain RHW's. I haven't tried all the widths, but so far it seems to consistently happen on 6 and 7 wide ground-level RHW (I'm not sure if rail is supposed to be able to cross that many lanes, or why you'd want to IRL, but it seems to be acceptable for smaller lanes so I assumed it would work). I'll post a pic or two. Here it shows me dragging rail over RHW-6, but it makes a dark brown path indicating it's going to display neither the RHW nor the rail:

It shows rail here, after I've done the above with the dark brown path:

But it seems to work just fine with RHW-2 and elevated RHW: 

Any help?
      (Oh, and if my RHW looks odd it's because it's Euro texture, so no yellow American lines.)