• Moose
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

We're close! Please help us reach our April & May goals!   04/28/2017

We're getting close with our April goal - please help us over the final bump! Your donations not only help keep the site up and running, but also allows us to expand some functionality and upgrade other features of the site periodically to stay current! We're looking for some community support to help us get a new Chat system (as you know our old Chat is no longer supported by IP.Board). A new system promises to give us many more options and all for fairly little cost, relatively speaking. Please help us reach our April goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins

See who gave reputation

1. MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I

2. APSMS

APSMS

3. APSMS

APSMS

4. raynev1

raynev1

5. CT14

CT14

6. matias93

matias93

•  
  • Similar Content

• By chitown172
      I'm getting a brown box where the house should be for csx gm farm growtech. Does anyone know what model file I'm missing. Went over the dependency list a hundred times and even found other missing dependencies that weren't listed but obviously not all.

• By CT14
      Welcome to the development thread for CT14 lots and BAT. Here's a quick list of current releases so you don't have to scroll through the thread to find them all:
      North American Freight Sidings
      Llama Terminal Company
      SABER LA River
      Troy Gasholder Building
      FAB Diagonal Industrials

Lowrider Props
      In-N-Out Lowrider Show
      North American Freight Sidings original first post:
      Inspired by the lack of existing lots representing protypical North American freight railroad sidings, I've created a system of lots that can be used to create eye-candy rail sidings. They are transit-enabled for appearance. I have been encouraged to share my progress in a dedicated thread by helpful feedback in the Show Us Your Railroads general thread, especially from SimCoug, T-Wrecks, raynev1. And the whole thing wouldn't exist without the Jestarr props.

Features:
      18 ploppable lots for different railcar types on double track rail Transit enabled connections to make the lots fit in seamlessly anywhere Three prop families to provide a variety from Jestarr's boxcars, intermodal and general merchandise freight ("Junkers") RRW compatibility Known issues:
      Transparent texture bug as described here http://community.simtropolis.com/forums/topic/42425-transparent-texture-issue/ The lots need custom icons created and added, through Reader as described here: http://www.wiki.sc4devotion.com/index.php?title=Tutorial:Inserting_a_custom_menu_icon_with_the_Ilive_Reader Future development ideas:
      Single Track Rail lots don't match exactly when using textures extracted from the RAM .dat, and I probably need permission to use them separately in any case. So, STR sidings may be a separate release at some point. Four-track lots would be prototypical for large yard trackage, but don't exist in RRW. Custom textures might allow some eye-candy four-track lots in future, this would resemble an updated subset of NCD. Dependencies:
      BSCMegaProps JES Vol01 (v1.0) - http://sc4devotion.com/csxlex/lex_filedesc.php?lotGET=342 For RRW, you need the NAM with RRW enabled. Download:
      Please report bugs here. Thanks!
    • By Fantozzi
      5 Relots of JP Schriefers Castelo Del Mar
      CAM Stages 11 and 12,
      1x R$$, 4xR$$$
      Lot Sizes: 2x3, 3x3,3x2
      (Stats generated by Pim-X)

Dependencies:
      Castel Del Mar by JP Schriefer
      Colossus Addon Mod 2.1
      BSC Mega Props - CP Vol02.dat
      BSC MEGA Props - MJB Vol02.dat
      BSC MEGA Props - SG Vol 01.dat
      BSC Textures Vol 01.dat
      Fantozzi's Audio Essentials

• By kingofsimcity
      KOSC Presents: Diego Del Llano Growables - 2017 Pack One
      Introduction
      This is set of growable, high-density lots made from Diego Del Llano's BATs that were released in 2017. The objective of this set is to provide growable alternatives to the ploppable landmarks in the original release for a more traditional gaming experience. While ploppable are amazing in their own right, it doesn't quite allow for one to experience the feeling of zoning a plot and having that shiny new tower pop up.
      Package Overview
      4/14 IMPORTANT NOTE - this file currently only works with the DarkNite versions, and NOT MaxisNite - an update will be rolled out soon to accomodate the MaxisNite buildings

Included in the following package are a set of growables for all Diego Del Llano's 2017 releases (excluding the Loop Postal Station building in the Federal Center Chicago set). A couple of the buildings have different occupant versions to satisfy different demand groups.
      There are TWO versions of the package you can download: Vanilla and CAM. The vanilla version has all of the larger buildings capped at stage 8, with capacities that do not exceed 7500. For those that use the Colossus Addon Mod, the larger buildings extend all the way up to stage 15 and boast much higher capacities, up to around 11000.
      If you desire to plop the growables, use the buildingPlop cheat and look for exemplars starting at DiegoDL_ (requires ExtraCheats.dll).
      General Stats
      All stats were generated with PIM-X. Vanilla versions differ only in growth stage and maximum capacity tweaks (for buildings that exceeded 7000 by default). The breakdown is as follows:
      4 R$$$ buildings
      CITITOWER Guadalajara, 4x6 left corner Ventura Place One, 3x4 front Ventura Place Two, 3x4 front Ventura Place Three, 3x4 front 4 CS$$$ buildings
      CITITOWER Guadalajara, 4x6 left corner Hotel Presidente Guadalajara, 5x5 front Hotel Presidente Intercontinental Mexico City, 4x2 front Carlton Hotel Johannesburg, 4x2 front 7 CO$$ buildings
      AON Center, 3x4 front Carlton Center, 3x4 front Carlton Hotel Building, 4x2 front 345 California Center, 6x3 front One Kansas City Place, 4x3 front Everett McKinley Dirksen Building (Federal Center Chicago), 3x8 front John C. Kluczynski Building (Federal Center Chicago), 6x3 front 10 CO$$$ buildings
      One Metropolitan Square, 6x5 right corner Gas Company Tower, 6x3 front Capella Tower, 4x8 left corner Park Building (Capella Tower small building), 4x2 front Chanin Building, 4x4 front Commerzbank Tower, 4x5 front IBM-Marathon Tower, 5x9 right corner Denver Place, 6x8 front First National Bank Tower, 5x5 front Torre Multiva, 4x3 front Detailed stats for all of the buildings can be found in the enclosed README.
      Install Instructions
      Pick either the vanilla or the CAM version and drop the files in your My Documents/SimCity 4/Plugins folder. To uninstall, simply delete the files from your hard drive.
      Dependencies
      Main Building(s)
      This list contains all of the buildings used in this set. Each subfolder corresponds to a particular building/set of buildings - if you don't have a particular building feel free to delete the corresponding subfolder.
      Cititower Guadalajara Denver Place Hotel Presidente Intercontinental Mexico City Commerzbank Tower IBM Marathon (1250 René-Lévesque) Hotel Presidente Guadalajara Torre Multiva AON Center Gas Company Tower Carlton Center Carlton Hotel Johannesburg One Metropolitan Square One Kansas City Place First National Bank Tower Capella Tower Ventura Place Three Ventura Place Two Ventura Place One Federal Center Chicago Chanin Building 345 California Center Mods (CAM version only)
      You will only need these if you're using the CAM version. Either version of CAM will work with the CAMeLots.
      Colossus Addon Mod 2.1 Colossus Addon Mod 1.0 Credit goes to Diego Del Llano for all of these spectacular BATs!
    • By huzman
      I depend a lot on the shortcuts (hotkeys) of the game. I have learned a lot of them from the vanilla SC4D, but I can't find the ones for NAM, SAM, CAM and other ones. Do they exist?