• Moose
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

Please help us for June & July   06/20/2017

This month we're hoping for a little bit of a boost this month or next, in addition to covering the regular bills, we could benefit from some hardware upgrades. STEX Collector's Set gifts can now be sent to you via digital download as well as regular mail if you wish! Every donation dollar goes toward keeping Simtropolis online and humming along. Your contribution counts! Hardware Upgrades As our website community software improves with more and more features, and as we bolt on additional features such as chat, the increased load to handle all these new toys is taking the server a bit to task. You may have noticed that we'd been forced to temporarily disable the chat as we worked out allocating resources for more optimal performance. Following this, we've applied a number of 'soft' changes such as caching options and experimented with server configurations (nginx as proxy, for example), so the hardware aspect is also an area we'd like to focus on. The last time we upgraded hardware was back in 2012, prior to the release of SC13. Your contribution means a lot! Your donation will go toward helping us to 1.) migrate to a newer server or 2.) at least get some ram/cpu/storage updates and any other infrastructure hardware or services. Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins

See who gave reputation

1. MeMyself&I

MeMyself&I

2. APSMS

APSMS

3. APSMS

APSMS

4. raynev1

raynev1

5. CT14

CT14

6. matias93

matias93

•  
  • Similar Content

• By ScorchedDoter
      When installing CAM SC4DatPacker gets an error. I tried to run installer under admin rights, with the same result.
      P.S. Sorry for my English.
    • By Mary Maurine Mayo
      there are two lots in this zip file
      2x2 farm using textures for the field lots
      and 
      6x6 Farm using the prop for the field lots

be sure to read the readme file included to grab all the dependency's needed.
    • By Giovanne
      Hello everyone!

I need some help with my SC4. I recently installed the CAM on my game and something happened to the income of the taxes of my cities: they plummeted to very low levels!
      Now all my cities don't make profit, one of my major cities had 500k of profit before the mod, now it's only 50k. I tried uninstalling the mod but the income still keeps low.

What's going on?
    • By TSM.E3
      So i downloaded the installer of CAM and opened it but it says it cant find the SimCity 4 Installation path, i installed SimCity 4 correctly and the install path is C:\Program Files (x86)\Maxis\SimCity 4 Deluxe, it is installed correctly but it seems like it can't find the installation path, tried reinstalling but the problem still occurs
    • By tariely
      Hi, @SimCoug. I'm trying your farmhouses but they don't seem to be compatible with SPAM (or it's me just fracking up as usual ). When I try them by themselves they grow OK (I suppose we have to plop fields and pastures around them -- that's fine with me the MMP fiend) ; they apparently also grow as just-houses right in the middle of a town -- hmm.... But when I try to arrange for one of the them, say the 5x5, to grow in an adequately cleared 5x5 space in a SPAM field, no cigar. Can you enlighten me ?