• Moose
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

We're close! Please help us reach our April & May goals!   04/28/2017

We're getting close with our April goal - please help us over the final bump! Your donations not only help keep the site up and running, but also allows us to expand some functionality and upgrade other features of the site periodically to stay current! We're looking for some community support to help us get a new Chat system (as you know our old Chat is no longer supported by IP.Board). A new system promises to give us many more options and all for fairly little cost, relatively speaking. Please help us reach our April goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins

3 posts in this topic

In simcity 4, i've always had the common bug of the city region tile showing as a blank tile however still being functional in the region when clicking out of the window while saving, however now it's just in general. I plan on having region shots for my city journal however this is making it very hard. Is there any discovered fix or workaround? I want to avoid removing mods as much as possible.
Mod folder size: 7.80 gigabytes
jayN0bT.png

1alAHJT.png

(and, a side note, 2/3 times when i open a city tile the game stops responding, and i normally restart. is this fixable or just completely harmless? tis been happening for a while unlike this bug so i'm just wondering)

This is a graphics glitch that crops up when you "Save & Exit" from a city sector. Try opening each sector in turn, save it, and then "Exit without saving". Let us know if that repairs the region view in each case.

1 hour ago, jeffryfisher said:

This is a graphics glitch that crops up when you "Save & Exit" from a city sector. Try opening each sector in turn, save it, and then "Exit without saving". Let us know if that repairs the region view in each case.

No dice :(