• Moose
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

March goal: We're almost there!   03/20/2017

Hi Community! We're almost there for our March goals!  I just wanted to keep the momentum going so if you are able to help, please donate and get some gifts in exchange! Thanks so much to those who have helped out this month, we really appreciate it.
Apolo br

Looking for mod someone knows where to find

6 posts in this topic

I want to put wires from the power grid in the streets With all that mess of power cables. Where can I find this MOD? Here's the photo I found: I want something like this. I do not know if this is the right topic for this question. I thank the attention.

1.jpg

I'm not sure. Try asking in this thread:

You might get some help there!

11 minutes ago, Apolo br said:

I do not know if this is the right topic for this question.

Here is certainly a good guess. *;)

However, we do have a thread that is prolly more suited for this. As a moderator I can merge your post into that thread, but it's tricky when it's the first post of a new topic and if I do it wrong things get really messed up. So I'm going to give you the link and let you add it there yourself. First click to edit your post, then do Ctrl+A to highlight all of it, then Ctrl+C to copy all of it to your clipboard. After that cancel the edit so you don't lose the content. Next click this link to be adding a new reply to the Can't Find It - Ask Here thread. Then Ctrl-V to paste in your whole post. Save that and it will be good to go.

1 person likes this

Just now, Apolo br said:

I want to put wires from the power grid in the streets With all that mess of power cables.  ........

Unfortunately it is not so simple ... it will depend on compatibility with what you are already using.

Anyway below I leave the link to the model shown in your picture.

jpnsidewalkmods.jpg

*:read: -Japanese style decoration road MOD2