• Moose
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

Help us reach our June donation goal   06/12/2017

If you can, please help us reach our June donation goal!  Please note that the STEX Collector's Set gift can now be sent to you by digital download, as well as by mail! Simtropolis runs mostly on donations, as you know, every dollar helps us keep things up and running and bring in improvements from time to time. Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins

2 posts in this topic

Entry 1

The Foxxy City

The city of Prowersville is a metropolis of people, ideas, and culture. The city is often called the "Foxxy City," and is home to some of the most beautiful furries in the world. This place is also home to the royal family and the major center of government, as it is the capital of Sparkle. It was renamed for Miles "Tails" Prower during the 1990s, and it is home to the famous Tailsko Harbor. But in this entry, we will only be exploring the first of the city's four tiles...

Img1.png

The major skyline of the city is one to look at with awe. It is the home of many tall buildings, the Prowersville Foxes soccer team, and the city's main event, SparkleFurCon

Img2.png

A closer look at the home of the 1998 and 2002 World Cup champion Foxes' Home. This is also where the 2022 World Cup will be held, and the soccer arena for the 2024 Summer Olympics.

Img3.png

The University of Prowerville next to a MASSIVE retail park where most of the students at the UP shop. It was called the city's best economic move by King Steven I. (1995-2012)

Img4.png

One of seven private schools in the area, the Prowersville Cathedral High School. It is the home of the Red Foxes, and has maintained the best grades of any private school within the area, with a 97% graduation rate.

Img5.png

This is where most graphics and sound cards in Sparkle are made, the NVIDIA headquarters in Prowersville is in the now high-tech industrial park.

Compdude787 and bobolee like this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

•  
  • Similar Content

• By Brooklyn81
      I have been a SimCity nut since the original came out when most of you weren't even born yet (yes, I'm old, not elderly, but when I was a wee lad MTV played nothing but music videos - except for the game show 'Remote Control' which was awesome - and KFC was called 'Kentucky Fried Chicken', not to mention the USSR existing, ok I'm going off on a tangent, shut up self ). I got SimCity 4 (Deluxe Edition) the day it was released and have spent a good amount of time playing. In all these years of owning SC4 I still have not, for the life of me, figured out how to position a beach properly enough to get the dang thing to plop. I've tried rearranging the terrain levels, I've used the 'home' key to flip it all possible directions, and nada. Bupkis.
      What else can I possibly do, short of some magic wizardry, to finally break this curse of mine for many years? As those of you who are familiar with me/my posts, don't get too technical with me, computers and I are long-time frienemies. Whatever you say, dumb it down. Then dumb that down one more time. That should do it. You guys are the best. Love, peace, and chicken grease homies.
    • By pcwhiz24
      Is it possible to change the build and monthly cost of road/RHW networks with iLive reader? I can change the costs of other buildings looking in the exemplar files but I can't find such options for NAM networks. If so, is it also possible to change the construction cost of Maxis networks?
      Thanks!
    • By Jolteon
      Still collecting all your information and certainly not selling any of it to the highest bidder.
    • By nos.17
      Circuit City Stores, Inc. was an American multinational consumer electronics corporation. It was founded in 1949 and pioneered the electronics superstore format in the 1970s. Circuit City liquidated its final American retail store in 2009, following a bankruptcy filing and subsequent failure to find a buyer. At the time of liquidation, Circuit City was the second largest U.S. electronics retailer, after Best Buy. There were 567 Circuit City Superstores nationwide, ranging in size from 15,000 to 45,000 square feet.   This beautiful BAT was originally created by Bobbo662 (aka B62). Unfortunately, due to real life circumstances, he was unable to finish the lot and so this was just sitting around on his hard drive. After talking with him, he graciously handed his work over to me to finish and subsequently upload for yall.   This lot utilizes both the timed props contained in SHK parking pack and seasonal trees. These items may take a day or so to appear.   For comments/feedback/critique/praise visit my lot thread or drop me a pm. I'd be happy to help. Also, visit the website for full sized images.       ------ Stats: ------- 6x6 LMCS$ + 6x6 CS$ Grow
           265 CS$ Jobs
           Stage : 1
           Plop Cost : $33000
           Bulldoze Cost : $3300
           Power Consumed : 8
           Water Consumed : 82
           Air Pollution : 0
           Water Pollution: 7 over 5 radius
           Garbage Pollution : 12 over 12 radius
           Flamability : 45
            ------------------- Dependencies: ------------------- LBT Mega Props vol1 SuperSHK Parking Textures Vol1 SHK Parking Pack BSCBATPropsMattb325_Vol03 nos.17 Essentials (v10 or newer)     Above all... have fun!   nos.17