• Moose
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

Need your donations for May & June!   04/30/2017

We need your support to help keep Simtropolis online. We also need a little bit more this month to enhance the new chat with some features, such as mobile support! Please consider a donation today if you can help out, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
RRetail

RRetail Development

256 posts in this topic

It may be possible, but I'm not going to do it. I'd much rather see a new BAT come out based off this picture then for me to relot two existing bats in an unrealistic way.

0ab0ad8c-0163-4533-b78b-85b6a6d69e11.jpg

Evanjs likes this

7 minutes ago, RRetail said:

It may be possible, but I'm not going to do it. I'd much rather see a new BAT come out based off this picture then for me to relot two existing bats in an unrealistic way.

0ab0ad8c-0163-4533-b78b-85b6a6d69e11.jpg

I wish someone would do bats of truck stops

Hello RRetail. I saw at some point that you said we could ask if we had a bat we'd liked to be relotted. I have one of b62 : the Dell Plant. Alas it's disappeared from the net... but I Have It (mwhaha). See the picture (hey, you could go to town with those Mushy trailers...:-)))). It could be a good opportunity to revive more of b62 good stuff, no ?Dell%20PLant%201_zpsitgvcd9s.jpg~origina

would you consider doing some of the gas stations in 4x3 or 4x4? These would allow them to "fit" lot size with the 4x3 restaurants you relotted.

1 hour ago, redfox85 said:

would you consider doing some of the gas stations in 4x3 or 4x4? These would allow them to "fit" lot size with the 4x3 restaurants you relotted.

I've been trying to go by a system where the biggest gas station lot I want to do is a 2x4 lot. To me, restaurants should take slightly more room up than a gas station should.

13 hours ago, tariely said:

Hello RRetail. I saw at some point that you said we could ask if we had a bat we'd liked to be relotted. I have one of b62 : the Dell Plant. Alas it's disappeared from the net... but I Have It (mwhaha). See the picture (hey, you could go to town with those Mushy trailers...:-)))). It could be a good opportunity to revive more of b62 good stuff, no ?

I was debating about giving that a relot, but decided against it. It isn't exactly more forte as I'm more into the commercial side of things.

Maybe @kingofsimcity would like to take the project on, as he has been moving toward more industrial lots lately.

12 minutes ago, tariely said:

Thanks for the advice. I'll go beg at his door :-)

No problem, hopefully he won't mind.

On 5/17/2017 at 9:13 PM, tariely said:

Hello RRetail. I saw at some point that you said we could ask if we had a bat we'd liked to be relotted. I have one of b62 : the Dell Plant. Alas it's disappeared from the net... but I Have It (mwhaha). See the picture (hey, you could go to town with those Mushy trailers...:-)))). It could be a good opportunity to revive more of b62 good stuff, no ?

On 5/18/2017 at 10:26 AM, RRetail said:

I was debating about giving that a relot, but decided against it. It isn't exactly more forte as I'm more into the commercial side of things.

Maybe @kingofsimcity would like to take the project on, as he has been moving toward more industrial lots lately.

Or perhaps I could do something with it? *;)

kingofsimcity likes this

Well, I asked KOSC, but we can have a Battle of the Relots, if you give me an email address to send the folder (I have exceeded my space here)  :-))))

On 17/5/2017 at 0:52 PM, RRetail said:

Enjoy!

For a reason that totally escapes me, Paeng Modular Truck stop, which IS in my plugins folder, (and only at one place, I checked, just in case :-) ; I also reDownloaded it just in the pther case), doesn't show  up anywhere -- not even in lotplop. I'm floored. I would so like to use it in tandem with your relots ... 

EDIT : I did the Ultimate Stress Test, i.e. plugins folder empty except for your truckstop +Paeng. Your truckstop relot shows up OK. Paeng is totally AWOL. Nowhere to be seen. Absent. Disappeared. That Parrot is dead. 

RE-EDIT : That Parrot is Lazarus. It was only the Penultimate Stress Test. In doubt, REDOWNLOAD, you DUHmmy, she said, slapping herself. (thanks for you patience...) #SheepishInChicoutimi

On 5/20/2017 at 0:54 AM, tariely said:

For a reason that totally escapes me, Paeng Modular Truck stop, which IS in my plugins folder, (and only at one place, I checked, just in case :-) ; I also reDownloaded it just in the pther case), doesn't show  up anywhere -- not even in lotplop. I'm floored. I would so like to use it in tandem with your relots ... 

EDIT : I did the Ultimate Stress Test, i.e. plugins folder empty except for your truckstop +Paeng. Your truckstop relot shows up OK. Paeng is totally AWOL. Nowhere to be seen. Absent. Disappeared. That Parrot is dead. 

RE-EDIT : That Parrot is Lazarus. It was only the Penultimate Stress Test. In doubt, REDOWNLOAD, you DUHmmy, she said, slapping herself. (thanks for you patience...) #SheepishInChicoutimi

Glad everything is working for you then.