• Moose
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

March goal: We're almost there!   03/20/2017

Hi Community! We're almost there for our March goals!  I just wanted to keep the momentum going so if you are able to help, please donate and get some gifts in exchange! Thanks so much to those who have helped out this month, we really appreciate it.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ln X

Progress

4 posts in this topic

It's hard work being a one-man band, I am impressed that Anselm has persevered with this project for so long. I'm glad he's going to be releasing an alpha version in three months time.

It is good to get some feedback here since I don't follow the reddit feed.  Thanks.

I'm really happy for Anselm! (I prefer spell with z because it reminds me of AzemOcram but names are self-identity so I will spell properly)

I love seeing his progress and growth (CityBound and personal).

However, I want to clear up any confusion: I do NOT want to try Alpha 1 or 2. I want to start playing and modding at Alpha 3--when a more complex economy (what I presume his early version looked like with some additions (hopefully utilities and basic government/civic/emergency services) in the new environment) is implemented. I want to contribute to the first project to add logging, mining, drilling, quarrying, fishing, and growing/farming raw materials for industry (and their products).

Good luck to all who choose Alpha tests.  Please remember that this carries considerable responsibility to report every frog and lump you fall across in some detail.  I am really not interested in test versions at all, but will consider a release candidate.