• Moose
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

Need your donations for May & June!   05/01/2017

We need your support to help keep Simtropolis online. We also need a little bit more this month to enhance the new chat with some features, such as mobile support! Please consider a donation today if you can help out, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
anselm_eickhoff

Christmas 2016 Announcement

3 posts in this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

•  
  • Similar Content

• By AmiPolizeiFunk
      As expected, my save failed to load. What's the protocol here? Should I disable all mods and try to add them back one-by-one?

Let's help each other out by listing out mods that have been broken and should definitely be disabled. Who will go first?
    • By RichardCollins
      A while back, I purchased Sim City 4 on Origin when it was on sale. I had no issues installing NAM, RHW, and even using a custom resolution. I had to reset my PC due to a virus. I reinstalled SC4, but now Origin won't update it past 1.1.610. I tried contacting support and they gave me a long list of things to do that have nothing to do with getting an update (disabling anti-virus, safe-mode, etc, etc.)
      Why did they go from giving you the fully patched version of the game to blocking you to 610? Is it something on my end or did EA actually change something? No matter if I download the game to my SSD or HDD, I get the same result. 

A separate patch I downloaded with NAM tells me old files can't be found and won't allow me to install a new patch, so no NAM. Anyone here have the same issue? A solution besides buying another copy on GoG?
    • By wojtason
      Quick question. I shared an asset on Steam which required 3 props. Now I changed the asset and it requires just 1 new prop. How to update it so the people get this new prop automatically? 
    • By J_botz
      I'm sure there are tons of people out there using @andreharv and @BloodyPenguin"s MOM. However, I'm wondering if anyone out there has heard whether MTSE is going to be updated to support MOM. I know you would need their permission to update for them but It seems like they have abandoned.... Consider this a request, can someone PLEASE create a new version?!?! 
    • By slickbg56
      I've never been big on Christmas Day. I like Christmas Eve. The anticipation. The gathering of family and friends. The excitemtent of what's to come tomorrow. That's what these two images are meant to invoke.
      Here are two uniquely Midwestern spins on winter, and Christmas.
      A late evening train bringing families together, as the local townspeople put the final touches on the decorations.
      A tree lighting ceremony in the town square complete with music and warm drinks.
      Celebrations of winter at it's best!