• Moose
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

March goal: We're almost there!   03/20/2017

Hi Community! We're almost there for our March goals!  I just wanted to keep the momentum going so if you are able to help, please donate and get some gifts in exchange! Thanks so much to those who have helped out this month, we really appreciate it.
cooler gamer

Connect Bridges like Cities: Skylines in SimCity

3 posts in this topic

Hey Friends I was playing simcity 2013. I was searching on internet for a way similar to cities skyline and I discovered a new way to connect bridges. This is a fun way. It is not exactly the same as cities skyline bu it is fun and a creative way. I have develop game in the simcity using this method and I have developed cities with better traffic management. This way has also made services to skip traffic and reach faster. I thought I should share this idea with other game players also. Try this new idea and share your experience on this forum. Below is the link of the video uploaded.

1 person likes this

You are overthinking it...  causing you to loose space.        Looks messy to me-  traffic is easy to control if you get the main intersection correct ( you don't).     To many roads.     I have Cities with 1.5 Million Sim's ( they have less streets than your small City).     Services are no issue- place them directly in front of your Mega towers, or use Drones/ Choppers.     

Spark_2016-12-18_08-07-31.png

Spark_2016-12-18_08-20-47.png

1 person likes this

Heya buddy! The greatest idea would be to create new highway overpasses. Like a T in a curve. :)

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

•  
  • Similar Content

• By manueld832
      So I started building RHW(new to RHW btw) to reduce regional traffic then I notice that the trucks are constantly changing lanes or doing a zigzag movement........please help!!! 
      Here's a photo https://www.dropbox.com/s/6gij4k6il26idqj/20170329_232144.jpg?dl=0
    • By Stellaris88
      Are there any city building game where i can build an dystopian/totalitarian looking City? I want to build an City that could be an capital of an totalitarian fascist oder communist dictatorship. Does such an city building game exist? Most cities in city building games look very colorfull and not really dystopian, can you build in simcity 4 such an city?
    • By Stellaris88

How do i solve traffic Problems in cities skylines? Such as massive traffic jams on the higwhay exit?
    • By Stellaris88
      How do i build in Simcity 4 a big sucessfull metropolis? How Long does it take to build such an big City with over 1 million inhabitants?
    • By TheLynx99
      Entry 1
      The Foxxy City
      The city of Prowersville is a metropolis of people, ideas, and culture. The city is often called the "Foxxy City," and is home to some of the most beautiful furries in the world. This place is also home to the royal family and the major center of government, as it is the capital of Sparkle. It was renamed for Miles "Tails" Prower during the 1990s, and it is home to the famous Tailsko Harbor. But in this entry, we will only be exploring the first of the city's four tiles...

The major skyline of the city is one to look at with awe. It is the home of many tall buildings, the Prowersville Foxes soccer team, and the city's main event, SparkleFurCon

A closer look at the home of the 1998 and 2002 World Cup champion Foxes' Home. This is also where the 2022 World Cup will be held, and the soccer arena for the 2024 Summer Olympics.

The University of Prowerville next to a MASSIVE retail park where most of the students at the UP shop. It was called the city's best economic move by King Steven I. (1995-2012)

One of seven private schools in the area, the Prowersville Cathedral High School. It is the home of the Red Foxes, and has maintained the best grades of any private school within the area, with a 97% graduation rate.

This is where most graphics and sound cards in Sparkle are made, the NVIDIA headquarters in Prowersville is in the now high-tech industrial park.