• Moose
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

Please help us for July   06/30/2017

This month we're hoping for a little bit of a boost this month or next, in addition to covering the regular bills, we could benefit from some hardware upgrades. STEX Collector's Set gifts can now be sent to you via digital download as well as regular mail if you wish! Every donation dollar goes toward keeping Simtropolis online and humming along. Your contribution counts! Hardware Upgrades As our website community software improves with more and more features, and as we bolt on additional features such as chat, the increased load to handle all these new toys is taking the server a bit to task. You may have noticed that we'd been forced to temporarily disable the chat as we worked out allocating resources for more optimal performance. Following this, we've applied a number of 'soft' changes such as caching options and experimented with server configurations (nginx as proxy, for example), so the hardware aspect is also an area we'd like to focus on. The last time we upgraded hardware was back in 2012, prior to the release of SC13. Your contribution means a lot! Your donation will go toward helping us to 1.) migrate to a newer server or 2.) at least get some ram/cpu/storage updates and any other infrastructure hardware or services. Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
Mattness

Where can I find the Offline Mod ?

4 posts in this topic

Please, I begin in the mods world and I'm lost : can you give me a link  witch I can download this mod ?

Thank you ! :golly:

Offline is a game mode in the new simcity. Just launch the game and select singleplayer, and you're good  to go

Mattness likes this

Okay... but I searched a mean to play whitout use Origin because my computer isn't compatibble whit it but I'm sure he is compatibble with SimCity and I though the offline mod can afford me to don't use Origin.

Have you a solution for me ?

Origin is necessary to run the game.  It's part of EA's way of preventing pirating.  There is no legal way to subvert EA's DRM.  Please do not ask here for a hack to do so.  Thread locked.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

•  
  • Similar Content

• By Paraffine
      Hello there, I was wondering if there is a way to force the game checking agents numbers to get rid of "phantom" criminals and "phantom" trash/recycle cans showed in the respective panel when the data map is totally clear. Or at least if there is a save editor or a way to fix those bugged number with an hex editor or something.

I know it's not game/breaking to  have fake counters but it still bugs me and I'd like to solve it if that's possible.

Cheers and thank you in advance.
      Edit: I have 2 things I gotta add, I tried the RealPopulation mod and it doesn't seem to solve the issue in any way, also I am experiencing this bug with incoming workers too, I went from a situation where I needed mostly high and mid wealth workers cause my population was mostly low wealth to the opposite, cause after building the arcology I "upgraded" my city population to mid and high wealth, now the game shows me thousands of incoming workers a day in the Pop Detail windows when I have none.

It would be cool to somehow force the game to "count again" the actual agents or at least to have a save editor to manually fix those empty numbers, someone could point in the right direction of how to do it if a "Premade" tool doesn't exist?
    • By LittleMac
       Hello guys! Today i'm working on a 2x3 office building, hope you like it:

• By FlyHigh
      Railway Concrete Tunnel
      Okay, so I've been working on this for a few months and I got some positive feedback on the Chat so I decided to ask the community what do YOU think of it?

Ok guys, your feedback is my guide. Tell me, what do you think?
    • By FlyHigh
      Hey everyone. I've been going back and forth with BAT. Learned some techniques and redone some stuff. I've started a few projects but never came bout to finish them. A few months back I started this one that I intend to carry on 'till the end.
      While playing, I've noticed a lack of el-stations over roads and, as such, I decided that that would be my next project.

Based on this 19th century parisian berlin station, I decided to model my own version.
      At the moment this is what i've got:

Here's the render before that railing:
        I'm now working on some access stairs so I can move on to texturing.
      What do you think? Keep in mind this is my very first BAT and its very first presentation to the public 
    • By CorinaMarie
      In my various Shoppes threads I've recommended for peeps to save a copy so they'd have them available if Photobucket ever borks my free account and the pictures go missing. I'd done that myself a few days ago. You know, File --> Save Page As ... --> (Type) Web Page, complete. I had this silly idea that saving the complete web page would be, well, COMPLETE. Like all the text and pictures. Turns out in Firefox that's not true unless one has this Add-On. And then one also reads this documentation. And then one adds a missing variable:

Once I did that (and restarted Firefox) I then did complete saves of my map making and shoppes threads, copied the files to a flash drive, loaded them onto one of my SC4 game comps (which is not connected to anything else), and then I could view the threads completely offline with all the pictures. So, this is just a heads-up post for peeps who might believe they've made a complete copy using Firefox and really didn't get the whole thread saved in a useful way.
      And, it would be nice if the gurus with other browsers test if theirs can make a true, complete offline copy and let us know here.

Edit: I'm adding CB's quote here since it's extremely relevant to my premise: