• Moose
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

Need your donations for May & June!   05/01/2017

We need your support to help keep Simtropolis online. We also need a little bit more this month to enhance the new chat with some features, such as mobile support! Please consider a donation today if you can help out, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins

See who gave reputation

1. JP Schriefer

JP Schriefer

2. Thin White Duke

Thin White Duke

3. korver

korver

4. nos.17

nos.17

5. raynev1

raynev1

6. CT14

CT14

•  
  • Similar Content

• By ReshiramLover
      I am having an issue with SimCity 4 every time I open the game now. I get this weird graphics black or inverted colors or whatever you call this. It went black during a game and now stays that way every time I open SimCity 4.
      Does anybody know what the problem could be?

Windows 7 64-bit on Dell Optiplex 780 with Intel Q45/Q43 Express Chipset graphics

• By BugeyedDragon
      When I play a certain city, the game sees to crash to desktop whenever it's on simulation in approximately 3-5 seconds, it's went one minute before but also still crashed. This city has had the simulation started on it before, however I keep the simulation off when I build new zones and such. I'm on windows 10, alienware. SimCity 4 Deluxe from Steam, and my oplugins folder is 8.06 gigs, if you need a copy of the city to troubleshoot then I'm willing to provide if what I have is not enough info
    • By chaosdarkclown
      Do any of you know what causes this? Certain mods? Buggy Sc4 files?
      Had this problem for months
      I have no idea, ide be so grateful for any help or info
      Thanks 

• By ReshiramLover
      I am unable to install the latest version of the Network Addon Mod! It tells me that I need the Night Lighting Patch 1.1.640.0 and it tells me that it will bring me to the download page of the Night Lighting Patch, except it doesn't. It brings me to the download page for BAT ( Building Architect Tool). It does not bring me to the patch it tells me that it will bring me to.
      Where can I find this patch because the link that opens is obviously not the patch.
    • By Jagz1
      Hello!

I have been playing SC4 on steam last 2 month, and since the first day I can not see my cities in the region view. I read that it is a problem genereted while SC4 is saving, and I should not do anything  meanwhile its saving. However I still can not see the region view. I started a new region, reinstalling the game, downloaded a city from this page, but everything is useless. Maybe I have not understood all the problem or the problem is other.
      The fisrt pistureis a region downloaded from thi page (Rio de Janeiro). I can not see the sea or mountain, despite when I open the city tile i can see all the relief.
      The second picture is a big city built but I can not see them.
      Please help, Thank you!
      (sry for my english)