Sign in to follow this  
moSonče

Need help for logo

Hello there o/,

First of all, I tried to fit this into proper forum but apparently only off-topic works. As very few people on Simtropolis is aware, I am working on a browser game including city building elements and I want to incorporate visual style of Simcity 4.

But first thing first, I need a logo so can have a website with dev blog. I decided to make a logo inspired by Yoni Alter's work

tumblr_mkq9dfvDMl1s17k5ro1_1280.jpg

But as this stage is very crowded , I consider a more plain yet "stuffed" enough one.

My early sketches ( DISCLAIMER : Lousy sketch with eye bleeding colors and style ) are like this

YxKaDpz.png

Second one is variation with "sea"

Now what I am asking for help is,

I got these buildings though Simtropolis and Google searches to vectorize lousy for quick sketch. But what I need now is buildings and vehicles you might recommend from STEX or other sources. I will be more pleased if they are of creators I can reach (although it's probably fair use, I prefer to ask for permission and alpha render for easier vectorizing) , btw.

Thanks in advance and apologies if it's not proper.

o/

Topic moved to the City-Building Games subforum. You might get more attention here among the crowd interested in the indie city-gaming scene.