• Moose
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

We're close! Please help us reach our April & May goals!   04/28/2017

We're getting close with our April goal - please help us over the final bump! Your donations not only help keep the site up and running, but also allows us to expand some functionality and upgrade other features of the site periodically to stay current! We're looking for some community support to help us get a new Chat system (as you know our old Chat is no longer supported by IP.Board). A new system promises to give us many more options and all for fairly little cost, relatively speaking. Please help us reach our April goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins

See who gave reputation

1. Simmer2

Simmer2

2. CT14

CT14

3. matias93

matias93

•  
  • Similar Content

• By Bad Peanut
      so I've been waiting for sub buildings to become native so I could finally finish off Flinders Street Station (from Melbourne) here's a quick WIP look - probably will release sometime soonish - maybe next week.

Let me know what you guys think!

• By Krio
      Hello there folks.
      I really don't know am I allowed to do this, but admins and slow to answer and my "messenger man" hasn't said anything so I guess this OK.
      Thing is that since SimPeg unfortunately went offline, I'ven't had a support thread. And because I really suffer somekind of god syndrome being last good batter with gMax I'll rarely post stuff in here if and when I BAT. I've about 60-100 bats to be un- and re-released and most on those re-release stuff its that they were made like decade ago (I know right).
      I would like to just upload stuff what BSC people modded for me years ago, so I've been upgrading those bats what I made with them back in the day. Though if someone gets permission from RippleJet (I guess this was the name) I can release bunch of diagonal, but out-dated stuff in a sec.

Anyhow, here are my latest bats in the works and coming up:

Baxter Building

iGroup Tower

Wembley Station

One Roxxon Plaza

Autotalo, being under work since 2013 i believe.

• By Don_Pato
      A custom stadium, inspired by Municipal Stadium of Braga, Portugal. This BAT is simple ,without details.
      Gigante del Pacífico Stadium - Wainor City, Metzú Republic (City Journal)
    • By Simmer2
      SM2 Abandoned Train Stop.
      This train stop has been sitting in my hard drive for too long. Time to release it!.
      Best plopped in those seedy parts of town....or industrial areas perhaps.
      Plop cost 3000
      Bulldoze cost 300
      Power req 44
      Capacity 7500
      It still acts as a passenger station plus it will let freight trains go through it.
      No dependencies and as a bonus it is also Maxis vanilla rail compatible.
      Works like a charm!
      Enjoy.
      Simmer2