• Moose
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

Need your donations for May & June!   05/01/2017

We need your support to help keep Simtropolis online. We also need a little bit more this month to enhance the new chat with some features, such as mobile support! Please consider a donation today if you can help out, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
anselm_eickhoff

Now in German: Eine kleine Statusberichterstattung

2 posts in this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

•  
  • Similar Content

• By AmiPolizeiFunk
      As expected, my save failed to load. What's the protocol here? Should I disable all mods and try to add them back one-by-one?

Let's help each other out by listing out mods that have been broken and should definitely be disabled. Who will go first?
    • By buzzit
      Hi all!
      its been more than a year since i released something!
      and i finally completed the German set i promised ages ago!
      These new pylons have tons of little changes including a more realistic height and alot of new details.
      but thats not all The sets are bigger now including even more pylons like
      -Anchor pylons
      -Switch pylons
      -Rivercrossing pylons.

The pylons are in real life arround 30 meters(or slightly higher)
      and in simmeter its arround 60(because sims are 4 meters long)

So they dont fit that well with my older models

For more info check out the readme wich you can find VVV and in the rar file.
      have fun!

This set will eventually get an expansion pack including diagonal switch, anchor and river crossing pylons. but also more substation models and another pylon model.

---German themed high voltage pylons---
      ---------------------------------------
      Models and lot files are created by Buzzit.
      This package contains the following files:
      1x Straight pylon(model+lot)
      1x diagonal pylon(model+lot)
      1x Corner pylon left(model+lot)
      1x Corner pylon right(model+lot)
      1x Corner Pylon 90 degree(model+lot)
      1x Substation pylon(model+lot)
      1x Anchor pylon(model+lot)
      1x Switch pylon((model+lot)
      1x Rivercrossing pylon(model+lot)
      No dependencies required!

Whats new?
      - pylons are twice the size of the other sets.
      This time i used a character to help me modeling. After i knew that sims are accually 4 meters instead of 2 i remodeld
      my standards to fit this. Thats why my pylons look so big compared to some maxis buildings. allthough they fit quite nicely
      with newer/custom buildings.
      -More details:
      This one speaks for it self. The pylons now have more details.
      - Darker textures on the pylon it self with little dirt and rust spots.
      -More pylon types including anchor switch and river crossing pylons.

Known issues
      - The pylons catch fire sometimes. i dont know why these pylons do that. as my other sets arent having this glitch.
      to fix this just send your firefighters to controle the flames hehe
      if they catch fire alot. come back here and tell me i will seriously look into it furter more.(but as far as i know they dont catch fire that much)

- You cant place trees arround and under the pylons. if you do want to have vegitation. first demolish the pylon and
      after that add the vegitiation you like(but this glitch is accually realistic lol.)

This set contains 9 220kV double circuit one-level pylons wich are based on RL models.
      the corner, straight and special pylons are all power-eye-candy.
      But the substation pylons act like actual powerplants(wich generate about 2000MW) wich means
      you don't need to plop a new powerplant or use a power cheat
      everytime you create a new map.
      The pylons aren't slope friendly and should only be used on flat ground.
      Feel free to use the pylons for your own powerlots under the condition
      that you give me credit for the pylons themselves.
      If you have any issues place the issue on the forums of SC4D or Simtropolis and i will try to solve them ASAP

Have fun!
      Buzzit

Next set: French 20kV medium voltage pylons HD 2.0(Overhauled)

Mod edit 15th May 2017 - Fixed formatting
    • By RichardCollins
      A while back, I purchased Sim City 4 on Origin when it was on sale. I had no issues installing NAM, RHW, and even using a custom resolution. I had to reset my PC due to a virus. I reinstalled SC4, but now Origin won't update it past 1.1.610. I tried contacting support and they gave me a long list of things to do that have nothing to do with getting an update (disabling anti-virus, safe-mode, etc, etc.)
      Why did they go from giving you the fully patched version of the game to blocking you to 610? Is it something on my end or did EA actually change something? No matter if I download the game to my SSD or HDD, I get the same result. 

A separate patch I downloaded with NAM tells me old files can't be found and won't allow me to install a new patch, so no NAM. Anyone here have the same issue? A solution besides buying another copy on GoG?
    • By wojtason
      Quick question. I shared an asset on Steam which required 3 props. Now I changed the asset and it requires just 1 new prop. How to update it so the people get this new prop automatically? 
    • By J_botz
      I'm sure there are tons of people out there using @andreharv and @BloodyPenguin"s MOM. However, I'm wondering if anyone out there has heard whether MTSE is going to be updated to support MOM. I know you would need their permission to update for them but It seems like they have abandoned.... Consider this a request, can someone PLEASE create a new version?!?!