• Moose
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

Need your donations for May & June!   05/01/2017

We need your support to help keep Simtropolis online. We also need a little bit more this month to enhance the new chat with some features, such as mobile support! Please consider a donation today if you can help out, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
    • Dirktator

About our affiliation with GOG.com   05/23/2017

Simtropolis is now an affiliate of GOG.com! When you use one of our affiliate links to GOG.com, all it means is that Simtropolis has a chance to earn a small commission from any purchases you might make. So if you see something that tickles your fancy, please use our affiliate links and by doing so, you'll help support Simtropolis! Thanks!

See who gave reputation

1. CorinaMarie

CorinaMarie

•  
  • Similar Content

• By Chief ZDN
      Hello everyone,
      As we know, the SC3000.com and SC4ever.com look to be not maintained except for availability. No more features were added to these site. And, some interactive features are disabled due to merging the site with Simtropolis. By this, I'm deciding to start old content migration from these site.
      Intro
      The project missions are to provide old contents about SimCity 2000, 3000, and 4 to new users and to preserve old contents. Our vision is want to biggest preservative in the SimCity community. There aren't more info to be discussed here.
      Progress
      We are copied contents from SC4ever.com Knowledge Tree (this is very important thing) 95% and we'll copy remaining useful contents and we'll going to SC3000.com content migration. Support us by reading the "Contribution" section.
      Contribute
      Want to contribute? You can PM me with including some data: your name and your interest (are you want to copy all contents or SC3000.com/SC4ever.com). I'll review your profile (new profiles are allowed, but they are must active and has time and commitment to copy the contents). The content copying is allowed by @Dirktator as long as you don't selling the data and with proper attribution (including the source site and the original author).
      I hope, you want to join my team and give benefits to all.
      Thank you.
    • By PUGG3RS Gaming
      Hi guys, I am struggling to get my game to load correctly.
      I unsubed all mods when the game was working in an attempt to get the editor to work (wont be doing that again) and since this i can now no longer get into the game.
      I start the game and it crashes at the Paradox blackscreen. I have tried to load the game with no mods, but no change. I can however load without the workshop loaded.
      I have looked at my output log file but cant make head or tails of this. ?
      Can someone be so kind as to check this out for me
      Logfile - https://gist.github.com/anonymous/078fe6ea1c5e9a7a986da749d748537e 
    • By Dirktator
      Over the past weeks, we've received several suggestions on expanding our donation methods. Some suggestions just aren't too viable for us, but several people have suggested bitcoins.
      The question is, we're not sure how many of you guys use bitcoin who visit here and if you did, would it be something you would use to donate?
      So we're tossing the question out to you.  Let us know if you have other suggestions. Thanks!
      (This poll topic will close on May 9, 2017)
    • By Silur
      Simtropolis = where to keep images ? I had a FROG, now PHOTOBUCKET there is a box in Simtroplis. But there is no single Bank. We see that all the work turns to dust. There are normal thoughts?
      I tried to work with OneDrive by Microsoft - but it only gives a link to my jpg. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?
    • By TekindusT
      I was just taking a look to the Milestone thread and realized I have no idea what those stars under our usernames and ranks in the forums mean. Sure they have a logic behind but it's a bit difficult to see for me, except that the users with most posts have their first star inside a shield or inside a banner...? But why some users with less posts have 5 stars and others have only 1 but the first one is shielded... ? Are they tied to our post count? You get it. Any Simtropolite ready to shed some light on this matter for me?