• Moose
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

March goal: We're almost there!   03/20/2017

Hi Community! We're almost there for our March goals!  I just wanted to keep the momentum going so if you are able to help, please donate and get some gifts in exchange! Thanks so much to those who have helped out this month, we really appreciate it.
Mr_Maison

Mr_Maison's Creations [Pampas Grass Released! 3/19/2017]

283 posts in this topic

Nice coconuts. I expect to see them all over Seenu & the Seenu maps of Strictoaster followers.

I was wondering if you would consider doing a Lime tree? They are essential to Berlin (the main boulevard down the center of Berlin is called "Unter den Linden"... under the lime trees). They are also called Tilia. 

I would be forever obliged!

1 person likes this

These look very colorfull! Some pretty flowers. :)  Scale looks a bit off though.

I thought the scale looked off too. They look great, but they seem extremely tall. They're towering well over the first story of the houses. That's one tall flower. It should be probably one quarter or even one eighth the size.

1 hour ago, Darf said:

These look very colorfull! Some pretty flowers. :)  Scale looks a bit off though.

These plants can grow to be giants so I went for maximum scale. There are many species. I will include the wiki page in the description.

HoDXdS5.jpg

33TcdE9.jpg

Edited by Mr_Maison

Corected information and added image
2 people like this

Wow. Objection withdrawn. I've never seen anything like that, so I had no idea it grew that tall.

Sorry.

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Matthias King said:

Wow. Objection withdrawn. I've never seen anything like that, so I had no idea it grew that tall.

Sorry.

Actually you and Darf got me thinking. I decided to reduce the size by a few feet. They will still be tall though. So I say thank you. I think they will fit in more situations at a slightly smaller scale.

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Mr_Maison said:

Actually you and Darf got me thinking. I decided to reduce the size by a few feet. They will still be tall though. So I say thank you. I think they will fit in more situations at a slightly smaller scale.

You're welcome, though I feel bad now making you go back and alter it when I was totally wrong. I broke my rule of not speaking when I don't actually know.

Pampas Grass is now updated to a slightly lower scale :)

1 person likes this

Looks wonderful!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=887657487

Looking forward to see more grasses and "Lantana idea" I got to you via steam pm :rofl:(SonOfNitrousMSK)

Here's some Park growing, will be renamed from "fps killer" to "Lord Maison's national park" after its finished :party:

Srry for impolite upper left corner. don't have any other scr atm

YecWe0eHcDM.jpg

4 people like this

3 hours ago, Alexgru88 said:

Looks wonderful!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=887657487

Looking forward to see more grasses and "Lantana idea" I got to you via steam pm :rofl:(SonOfNitrousMSK)

Here's some Park growing, will be renamed from "fps killer" to "Lord Maison's national park" after its finished :party:

Srry for impolite upper left corner. don't have any other scr atm

That's a very nice park you have there :) And thanks for the great compliment. *:8)

1 person likes this