• Moose
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

Need your donations for May & June!   04/30/2017

We need your support to help keep Simtropolis online. We also need a little bit more this month to enhance the new chat with some features, such as mobile support! Please consider a donation today if you can help out, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
WillG_75

Show us your Detail Shots

582 posts in this topic

Nice shot! Are you using a custom color enhancer?  If so, do you care to share what it is? I really like it.

Nice shot! Are you using a custom color enhancer?  If so, do you care to share what it is? I really like it.

I downloaded a few. But I believe the one in this picture is "Photoreal Colour Correction"

Dynamic Resolution, Ambient occlusion and Sun Shaft mods are also on.

Firefighter: look at how long he deployed hose to fight fire. When he finished it dint disapear but he walked backwords like he was roll it back. Amazing detail!!

Btw someone tell me how i can upload full image and not the thumbnail?

post-642062-0-46828300-1428240133_thumb.

simsample likes this

Firefighter: look at how long he deployed hose to fight fire. When he finished it dint disapear but he walked backwords like he was roll it back. Amazing detail!!

Btw someone tell me how i can upload full image and not the thumbnail?

that is really funny!

for pics, I upload them on tinypic.com, copy the image's link and insert it in the comment using the "image" button

Forever unfinished road work in a ghetto

gaHRho0.jpg

Wonderful! How did you get the coils and rubbish heap to the left of the road?

That's a great picture Max, you really captured the ghetto feel. Awesome picture.

I have made some highway service stations today:

jZ6qTw8.jpg

Where did you get that!!?? I want that too.

That's a great picture Max, you really captured the ghetto feel. Awesome picture.

I hope the author release plop version later. As my city have pretty good education, the gas station struggle to get worker, went closed and replaced by something else pretty soon  :(

Supernia likes this

Wonderful! How did you get the coils and rubbish heap to the left of the road?

Thanks, actually I found this asset in the workshop a while ago. You could easily build it yourself with the asset editor though.

Mate, you really find some great assets and put them to good use. That's reason enough to follow your CJ, your beautiful city another! :)

Hey LnX, that girl has a twin living in my city : P

c3e85a1ba2.jpg

More like hundreds of them... lol. 

Also there seems to be a real problem with Big Bite advertising... can count like 7 of them in this next image...

1969ae6780.jpg

mrsmartman likes this

It would be cool if we can make our own people or alter the ones in game since we can see them so closely in detail.