• Moose
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

Need your donations for May & June!   04/30/2017

We need your support to help keep Simtropolis online. We also need a little bit more this month to enhance the new chat with some features, such as mobile support! Please consider a donation today if you can help out, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
Cyclone Boom

Cities: Skylines - Community Modding Requests

491 posts in this topic

Tram Stops at avenue tram tracks are very minimalistic. The pole and that's it. I have an idea how to make tram stops look much better. All we need is a shelter prop which can be used as a proper tram station? See the picture.

IMG_0875.PNG

oslondavid, iSevenSimmer and Larma like this

I'm willing to overhaul the whole tram network but I just don't have the time at the moment. First MOM, then another secret project (You should know if you know me). Eventually I will get around it, with help of coders.

Igorp133 likes this

Seems I posted this on the wrong page originally.. opps

Anyway, Can anyone assist me with my new project, I require two assets build, a house and a barn for my new Cities Skylines Project.

See below:

House: 
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/walkingdead/images/8/8c/Hershel's_Farm.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20120713214256

Barn: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/walkingdead/images/1/14/Hershel's_Barn.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20111130021850
67082a11f6a9a80d9e192c2df51421e9.jpg

Thank you for your time.

Hello everyone,
It's been a long time since I've been to Simtropolis.. a lot has changed..*:thumb:
Nice to see they have a Cities Skylines section as well..*:golly: and good thing I found a mod request topic

Because... what I wanted to ask is if anyone could make a Shinkansen E4 MAX for the game..
I have tried 3D modelling myself.. but it just isn't cut out for me.. I've tried, and I've failed.. many times.. :]

I would like to have this one in the game for those high capacity train routes.. plus it looks awesome.. and it's a nice addition to the Shinkansen we already have in the Workshop
I know we already have the TGV Duplex and that you can change the amount of passengers with IPT etc..
But personally, I'm not a big fan of the TGV trains because of the 2 powercars.. More a fan of EMU's (Electrical Multiple Units) that can seat passengers in all cars.. Like the ICE-3.

I already searched for the dimensions of the train since I tried modelling it myself.. but failed :]
Head/Tail car; 25,7m (84ft. 4in.)
Middle cars; 25m (82ft.)
Width; 3,38m (11ft. 1in.)
Height; 4,485m (14ft. 8in.) <-- Not sure if this height includes the pantographs but I think not

All E4's are 8 car trainsets with cars 4 and 6 having the pantograph on top.
There are also 16 car trainsets with 2 8 car sets combined.

I hope to see it in our games soon.
Thanks if anyone is willing to do it..

Best regards,

440px-JR_East_Shinkansen_E4.jpg

E4Tokyo640p.jpg

KAT-10293-2.jpg

P14_Max_Toki_321_Takasaki_20060115.JPG

I would honestly love it, if people could make more London train stations. I think that now that we have mass transit coming out, stations like Victoria or Waterloo would be awesome to have as hubs.. just a thought.. plus, they look awesome!

Would any know how to fix the post processing mod? It's anti aliasing options no longer work and the creator isn't active.

I would like to see some buildings from Russia and Mongolia

Tibetan Buddhist temples

information_items_484.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0aqtyw6A2B8m7Gyqdu0q

elista-city-buddhist-temple.jpg

ulaanbaatr-buddhist-monastery-mongolia.j

08-1329-buddhist-temple-mongolia.jpg

1ea411c9bac82b9091a5b36bc5353244.jpg

Shamanic temples

da30511e0d323c55eea5369281cc7703.jpg

1024px-TsagaanBurgasniiDavaaOvoo.jpg

Orthodox churches