• Moose
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

Need your donations for May & June!   05/01/2017

We need your support to help keep Simtropolis online. We also need a little bit more this month to enhance the new chat with some features, such as mobile support! Please consider a donation today if you can help out, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
anselm_eickhoff

The Road to Alpha, Week 38 - Curve Control

7 posts in this topic

I am so glad that you two are working on making complex intersections easier for the players to build. I also love the progress you have made with curved roads and the ease of building and altering them (the click once per point then double-click to build is what Cities XL uses and I love the ease of creating roads in Cities XL, though your roads are more smooth than Cities XL's curved roads).

--Ocram

Compdude787 likes this

Great work!  Laying out roads should be fun, and I think you are on your way to accomplishing that.   :thumb:

This is absolutely great, but i wondered, will be there an option to build perfectly circular roads, and will there be a system that will be able to point out where is the middle of the road segment, so the next road can be attached to it, I need that because of my OCD :D

Hmm, it looks very hand drawn and free like. I hope there will be some sort of snapping feature tho for precision, or something.. Anyways great work! I've been following Citybound since the beginnig and love the design! and personally feel that this could be a true successor of simcity 4 if this is completed.

Compdude787 likes this