• Moose
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

Need your donations for May & June!   05/01/2017

We need your support to help keep Simtropolis online. We also need a little bit more this month to enhance the new chat with some features, such as mobile support! Please consider a donation today if you can help out, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
    • Dirktator

About our affiliation with GOG.com   05/23/2017

Simtropolis is now an affiliate of GOG.com! When you use one of our affiliate links to GOG.com, all it means is that Simtropolis has a chance to earn a small commission from any purchases you might make. So if you see something that tickles your fancy, please use our affiliate links and by doing so, you'll help support Simtropolis! Thanks!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
anselm_eickhoff

10/31 Special Announcement

10 posts in this topic

Welcome Michael.  It is nice that we now have two programmers who see eye to eye on this.  The synergy should be amazing.

Welcome to the CB community, Michael! double the programmers, double the progress on the game! :)))

This may be true in the short term but my experience is that the completion of a project is inversely proportional to the number of people working on it.

Oh...  I thought Anselm was going to prove me right and announce his marriage or an impending child.

...or AE coming out of the closet.

Oh...  I thought Anselm was going to prove me right and announce his marriage or an impending child.

...or AE coming out of the closet.

There is no closet in his livestreams, only a sofa.  If he had anything to reveal he'd have to come out from under the sofa not out of the closet.

Compdude787 and Exorcist998 like this

Welcome fellow aussie. Im living in the uk now but anyway good to see CB getting along. Getting a macbook myself hope they arent that bad

Welcome fellow aussie. Im living in the uk now but anyway good to see CB getting along. Getting a macbook myself hope they arent that bad

I have a MacBook Pro with Retina Display.  It is great.