• Moose
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

Please help us for June & July   06/20/2017

This month we're hoping for a little bit of a boost this month or next, in addition to covering the regular bills, we'd love to be able to do some hardware upgrades. STEX Collector's Set gifts can now be sent to you via digital download as well as regular mail if you wish! Every donation dollar goes toward keeping Simtropolis online and humming along. Your contribution is so meaningful, every dollar counts! Hardware Upgrades We've received a recommendation to consider some hardware upgrades to our ageing server. As our website community software improves with more and more features, and as we bolt on additional features such as chat, the increased load to handle all these new toys is taking the server a bit to task. You may have noticed that we'd been forced to temporarily disable the chat as we worked out allocating resources for more optimal performance. Following this, we've applied a number of 'soft' changes such as caching options and experimented with server configurations (nginx as proxy, for example), so the hardware aspect is also an area we'd like to focus on. The last time we upgraded hardware was back in 2012, prior to the release of SC13. Your contribution means a lot! Your donation will go toward helping us to 1.) migrate to a newer server or 2.) at least get some ram/cpu/storage updates and any other infrastructure hardware or services. Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
    • Dirktator

Chat is back...   06/22/2017

In order to conserve resources, we've disabled the global chatbar at the bottom of the site. Instead, the Chat can be accessed by clicking the top navigation tab. It will launch a new window. If you're not seeing this behavior, try clearing your browser's cache.

117 posts in this topic

Author's Note: It pains me to announce that the two cities I used for this update is suffering from this epidemic called prop pox. As such, it took me so much time to finish this update. Well, I know I have been absent for two months but then again school had been really very tight these days. Also due to my clubs and the student government, my weekends are also taken. As such I continue to apologize for my absence. Also, I would like to thank everyone who supported me until the end especially those who give out their comments, vote and even the +1 rep. Thank you so much! :D

21. Replies to comments:

NMUSpidey: Indeed traffic is annoying. Haha. I made some urban redevelopment though and added some mass transit. Those are not edited, those are Maarter's street light replacement mod.

Schulmanator:Thank you! Indeed here is another update. :)

kelistmac: Thank you very much and happy holidays!

KaZZ: Thank you and welcome to Teiko.

Huston:Thanks Huston. Yeah, some AN for some important facts. Hahaha. :)

UPDATE 10.0

その年の最高の時間 | Best Time of the Year

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

10.png

11.png

12.png

13.png

14.png

15.png

16.png

17.png

18.png

19.png

20.png

21.png

22.png

23.png

24.png

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE UNDYING SUPPORT, SEE YOU NEXT TIME! :thumb:

TEiKO. IT'S MORE FUN HERE!

;)

Disclaimer: Some pictures are not mine, all of them are credited to their rightful owners. They are used under the fair-usage policy. If you want your pictures removed, feel free to message me.

Official site of Teiko is now available here.

Great snow pictures, top quality as always. Not only did you get the falling snow to look good but you also captured the monotonous greyness inside a snow shower to. Anyway I've got to say to this Banri dude that there is other fish in the sea, either give her a one-off smooch or whatever. This touchy-feely stuff made me wanna puke!

jmsepe likes this

Yeah, serious, bro, show some testicular fortitude or move on.  Anyways, ditto on Ln X's comments, great effects, and nice looking city as usual!  The Twitter thing is still a really great, unique idea!

BLANKBLANK and jmsepe like this

Author's Note: Okay, no more long author's note! It is party time and let's go have some fun! Somebody open the red wine please! *Poof*

22. Replies to comments:

Ln X: Haha. Thanks for the feedback Ln X.

NMUSpide:Thank you! I am happy that you have enjoyed my update.

JP Schriefer: Thank you and happy new year. :)

-

UPDATE 11.0

祝賀会 2015: Celebration 2015 - Coming Together as One

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

10.png

11.png

12.png

13.png

14.png

15.png

16.png

17.png

18.png

19.png

20.png

;)

Disclaimer: Some pictures are not mine, all of them are credited to their rightful owners. They are used under the fair-usage policy. If you want your pictures removed, feel free to message me.

Impressive update! Everything stunning, pictures, texts, editing. The fireworks look amazing!

This was a perfect last update of 2014! Congratulations! :)

Happy New Year!  :party:  :party:  :party:

jmsepe likes this

AKEOME!  Another great update, those are some sensational special effects you've added in!

jmsepe likes this

Cool CJ you got going on here, those last photo's were especially picturesque! haha Akashi & L's tweets were funny. sigh* L... still saddens me a little thinking about it :(

I'll have to go back and read though the other entries since I only just recently started to be active in the CJ section. Also I know its not to everyone's tastes, but I like the slow development going on between Banri & Koko. Harkens me back to a time when things were more innocent.

jmsepe likes this

Author's Note: Enjoy!

23. Replies to comments:

JP Schriefer: Thank you and happy new year.

Sexysark:P: Thank you Sart.

Schulmanator: Thank You Schulmanator!

NMUSpidey: Thank you for the nice comment.

takemethere: Ah, another anime fanatic. :) Welcome to the world of Teiko. It is an honor that you have appreciated my work.

-

UPDATE 12.0

One Year of Entertaining Readers

0.png

1.png

1b.png

2.png

3.png

3a.png

3b.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

10.png

11.png

12.png

13.png

14.png

15.png

16.png

17.png

18.png

19.png

20.png

21.png

22.png

23.png

24.png

25.png

26.png

27.png

28.png

29.png

30.png

31.png

32.png

33.png

;)

Wow! That update really shows how rapidly your play style has changed! I want to say keep improving, but everything is so great already, so I will say to keep up the amazing work! It is truly a pleasure to read your CJ!

jmsepe likes this

The improvement of your building style over the year cannot be overstated.  Fabulous work, especially towards the end there, and I'm looking forward to more!

jmsepe likes this

Author's Note: Enjoy!

24. Replies to comments:

takemethere: Thank you and happy new year.

freemunchies: Thank you Sart.

NMUSpidey: Thank You Schulmanator!

bBenedict (1): Thank you for the nice comment.

Benedict (2): It might too late to say this now but hey have a great year ahead too.

-

UPDATE 13.0

神の目によって | Through the Eyes of a God

MbJZblD.png

foCcKIu.png

K8yiEUv.png

funepQF.png

oODWME8.png

p7Cxswl.png

F1SQUew.png

JWdKft1.png

kAAJgfY.png

y4KVzFN.png

HvNNuVT.png

fymaTfy.png

5ub5WVx.png

gz0UtrL.png

LFRN1Qf.png

1MszWou.png

iMapKAF.png

EmGrjON.png

PCFhor0.png

clyRX9E.png

MP6F1Eb.png

i7cYH1A.png

gtygWUa.png

3IEikhX.png

3mncr1M.png

;)

SUPERMESSI, Huston and mrsmartman like this

25. Replies to comments:
Huston: Oh well, real life sucks. Hahaha. I hope you can forgive for this one year in the making teaser poster. 
Schulmanator: Thank you my friend!

UPDATE 14.0
Teaser

hHnbA7H.png

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE UNDYING SUPPORT, SEE YOU NEXT TIME! :thumb:
TEiKO. IT'S MORE FUN HERE!
;)

Clouds?  Clouds are?  It looks like clouds.  I'm going with clouds.  Clouds are in the air.

Compdude787: Thank you very much. I hope you like this new update.
Themistokles: Thank you for the support!
Tonraq: Yep, totally forgot about that. Thanks for the reminder.
raynev1: Yay, thank you very much and I hope you like it.
NMUSpidey: Hahaha. Of course clouds are in the air and....

ANNOUNCEMENT: I noticed that majhost probably won't be coming back to life again. 
The good thing is that I have back-up for some of those lost entries.
I will be hosting my former entries in a weebly site soon. 
Please stay tune. Thank you. :D

UPDATE 15.0
全部の金は輝きません | All That Is Gold Does Not Glitter

vRQ6DOy.png
9bAdEQv.png86OhqOM.png
xmzVDHx.png
N0MKUfD.pngth7Dtlf.png
JccVDGm.png
oDKtEbP.png
D4Glz7Z.png
ZyBcdAB.png
TMjqGVx.png
Hs4yxy6.png
1Hvc7A6.png
nIvO5DW.png
YTNySqh.png
kDFDhph.png
WA0a0af.png
Mxq8zNH.png
Xf4rlfy.png
wlQjGLA.png
4nxie8H.png
4bfsfQb.png
g7PKR7W.png1UTDZsj.png
hFdlAH4.png
6C5YcmS.png

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE UNDYING SUPPORT, SEE YOU NEXT TIME! :thumb:

;)

Visit the official tourism page of Teiko here and its wiki page here.

"より良いものを目指して...

Themistokles and Schulmanator like this