mipro

mipro

I attended a game at The Joe for the first time last month. As a life long Michigan resident, it felt like a pilgrimage. I really liked the arena and I'm disappointed that I hadn't attended more games there. It was interesting to see the gloves Louis wore when he defeated Schmeling. Just hanging out on display in the lobby of Cobo. I thought they'd be in a museum somewhere. 

Breathtaking, even at this stage!  The details in the huge arched windows are really going to stand out in game *:thumb:

:O The details, the almost infinite details!!! You really have to publish this model in another media. SC4 won't ever do justice to all this watchmaking work...

I think my jaw just smashed through the ground floor when it dropped. Incredible work!

It's interesting how adding a single roof makes the view so different, at least on my perspective. BTW maybe if you do the grills bars thinner it might make them look less blurred, doesn't it? Or maybe they will disappear, I don't know *:lol:

Wow! Jason you've somehow gotten even more extraordinary! There is some amazing work on the horizon here. Those arches are scrum-diddly-umpcious

Thanks everyone. :)

@JP SchrieferYeah it really is. I have to admit that I waited to put that roof on, knowing that it would instantly make the BAT look better. It was like a reward to myself lol.

The grills are already iirc 1.5" (or was it 2") thick. The pattern itself is a grid with diamonds in it, and there are only a few diamonds in the pattern, so it's not even possible to simplify the pattern. It's just all super small. 

@weixc812Thanks! 

@darn42 Thanks! I'm never going to do anything this complicated ever again in a million years so I hope it's worth it. *:P 

Here's progress:

QtDsSE0.jpg