Sign in to follow this  
Gn_leugim

Industrial demand is under -9000! (help)

5 posts in this topic Last Reply

Hi there,

thought the years I have played SC4 this has happened to me sometimes before, but now I want to find a answer/solution.

Sometimes my cities just get their industrial (all three but agricultural) demand stuck to the bottom of the chart and don't leave there, no matter what I do.

last example was in a new region I started some weeks ago, first tile was ok, no problem, created a small town with 2~3k residents, a small amount of ID and IM as well some CS and CO. so small, that most jobs are taken by the residents.

moving to the next tile, from day one, I have this negative demand... so I try to:

develop residential --> demand didn't change and get empty houses with no jobs (specially R$$ as R$ can go to farms)
remove CAM --> nope, nothing
Installing creasing demand mods --> still nothing
Rail connections, ports and stuff that promote industry --> just get me budget issues nothing else...

I can't understand what the problem is, and more important, how to solve it.

Can someone shade some lights on the matter for me plz? ty

You didn't say, but you must have had a neighbour connection to propagate the general demand.

Now, what is in your tax panel?  If everything is default (9.0 % assuming you have Deluxe) this is truly strange.  Do you plop or grow stuff?

Gn_leugim    565
  • Original Poster
  • in this last case I can't connect both developed tiles, there's a sea in the middle, but on other cases they were connected, road and rail, and would got stuck down.

Taxes are always bellow 9%, i even tried once to set them at 0% and nothing.

Regarding stuff with occupants or jobs, I just grow, and plop nothing, although after this I had to plop one small warehouse to keep dilapidation low, though it was not successful.

I am not at home now, so I cant provide ingame pics now, but was soon I get there, I'll take some shots.

EDITE:

like promissed here are some ss:

this is the first town, normal stuff some up some down:

1_zps02c8ad88.jpg

and this is the second one

2_zps1a996e53.jpg

I realised that the superdemand was a ordinance that I had to activate, and when did so, the demands went up, but apart from that, nothing else solvs it.

Perhaps you are overloaded with mods that skew the game's properties and they are interfering with each other.  I don't use any mods that mess with the game's basic parameters.

Gn_leugim    565
  • Original Poster
  • maybe I'll reset the region, it's just 2 cities yet =\

but regarding the mods, I dont have that many, aside NAM, CAM (not in the moment), the super demand (just to test), and RCI buildings/grows just some graphic changing, not simulation changing and some dependencies as well ofc. :\