Sign in to follow this  
SC4Fanatic

Weird looking transportation map

Hi all,

The transportation map here often looks weird. Distorted colors, etc. Satellite view works OK.

I have the latest NAM installed and the game is fully patched.

At first I thought power deals might have something to do with this, but some tests showed no difference, Parts of the map look ugly, distorted colors (like some white and black layer on an avenue), The game itself runs perfectly. No CTDs.

It's not really important, but if this could be fixed, that would be great.

Make sure your GPU is not interfering with this.  All the 3D options in the GPU should be set to 'application selected' or equivalent.

Sorry for my late reply, but that doesn't appear to make any difference. The transportation map still looks weird.

SC4 runs very fine, no CTD's or whatsoever. Fully patched, latest NAM (31.2)

You probably have the RHW Regional Transportation Map installed, don't you? It makes RHWs (another NAM plugin) visible in the RTM when they otherwise wouldn't be, but improper usage tends to lead to what you're describing.

If you are using the RHW Regional Transportation Map, I've read that you need to at least open one data view layer before you save a city tile, otherwise it will cause the regional transportation map for the city tile in question to draw incorrectly.  Hard to say though.  A screenshot of what you are describing would be helpful for others to diagnose the issue at hand.