• Moose
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

We're close! Please help us reach our April & May goals!   04/28/2017

We're getting close with our April goal - please help us over the final bump! Your donations not only help keep the site up and running, but also allows us to expand some functionality and upgrade other features of the site periodically to stay current! We're looking for some community support to help us get a new Chat system (as you know our old Chat is no longer supported by IP.Board). A new system promises to give us many more options and all for fairly little cost, relatively speaking. Please help us reach our April goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
hittwice99

The Username Above Me

335 posts in this topic

The Username Above Me

Based on The Avatar Above Me game, here is the Username version!

The rules are simple. When you post, rate the above person's username on a scale of 1 to 10.

With a rating of 1 representing a terrible username, and 10 a most excellent username.

Feel free to add constructive comments about it if you wish. You may also give information about your own username, to help others with their rating (i.e. what it means, why you chose it).

Here is some background insight about my username:

I chose my username because I am a big fan of cricket. An unusual way to get out, is to hit the ball twice (hit twice). I added the number 99 because it would be very unusual for a batsman to get out 'hit twice' for 99 runs! End result = hittwice99

As always, the Forum Game Rules still apply.

Let's play...

Edited by hittwice99

6/10 It's for someone like me who does not know anything about cricket a cind of (funny? or is it because of the streetsign in your AVA?)

9/10

You must like computers, which is important, of you wouldn't be on this site. But there are a lot of numbers.

For what stands the "T"? Stands the "G" in your name for giant? Yoshi is a nice name 9.gif

All in all I like it (7/10)

8/10

Some mistery to it. Roger as in the name, or perhaps it means yes or affirmative...

8/10. Just 'cause I always sing the first lyrics from the song Grease Lightning! in my head when I see it.

6/10 Your username makes me think theres a origianl. But theres not. The original Boggy isnt realted to you at all or even active.

9/10

Your username is unique, there are no numbers... (*sobs at the sight of his username for a second*)... and I've gotten too used to your username. 3.gif