Sign in to follow this  
Prophet42

NAM 31.2 Turn Lanes Not working?

I installed NAM 31.2 and did install the TurnLane plugin.  However I can not get them to work.  I intersect two roads and try to place the single rail tile at the intersection to activate the turn lane but it just gives me the 'Can't place network' message.  It worked fine in NAM 31.1.  What am I missing?

There were problems with the stoplights when using the rail tool, so the enabler has been changed to the one-way road tool.

Thanks z1!!  That did the trick.  I think the description in the installer should probably be changed.  When you select the road turning lane option, it still states that the rail piece is used to activate the turn lanes.  I would never have guessed to use the one-way road to activate it (it's not intuatively obvious).

There were problems with the stoplights when using the rail tool, so the enabler has been changed to the one-way road tool.

Thanks z1!!  That did the trick.  I think the description in the installer should probably be changed.

The old description in the installer was discovered shortly after the release, and it was fixed on our end then.

I would never have guessed to use the one-way road to activate it (it's not intuitively obvious).

No, I suppose it's not. :no: