Sign in to follow this  
A Nonny Moose

Are there any worms in this Apple?

The story of never ending.

Is easy, Apple is loosing because their phone is just too... squared! It doesn't have too much compared to an Android device, even a Windows phone device is less square.

I used to have an iPhone 4 (back when it was released, the iPhone 4 was better than the competition) but have since upgraded to a Samsung Galaxy S4 Active, which is better in every way except it lacks a couple of iOS apps. I hope I can restore my iPhone 4 to work like an iPod (Leavenworth drainage river was deeper than expected and my phone somehow ended up in my pocket instead of on shore). I have now decided to make the switch to Android and never look back. My first tablet (for me exclusively, my dad has an iPad and my mom has a Galaxy Tab) will almost certainly be a Nexus 7 2.0 with 4G LTE (hopefully under my mom's cheap T-mobile plan and not my dad's expensive AT&T plan). That will be my next major purchase. If I somehow get enough money, I hope to get an Android sports watch (water resistant enough to swim with the ability to check vitals). I am proud to say have never bought, borrowed, or owned a Mac (though I have been forced to use Macs for school, an internship, and for helping family members). The irony is that I am typing this from my dad's iPad 1 (which was a gift from a friend after his friend upgraded, or something).

--Ocram

Demographics vary. I've noticed around here that Android is popular with two groups:

1) tech geeks, due to the more open and varied nature of them

2) lower-ish income people, since it's less expensive.

But otherwise all the urban yuppies and suburban youth are buying iPhones and I take flak for being different and having a Droid, which is generally thought of as a less-cool knockoff.

What O/S does Droid run?  Seems logical it would be Android.

The geeks like Android because it is *nix based and can be more easily modified.  Apple and Microsoft are both trapped in their proprietary niches.

I have a Samsung because it was cheaper (I have an Ace) It does everything I want/need it to. It takes pictures/videos, can use internet (I have unlimited, if slow, internet) send texts, emails etc. And I have just downloaded an app for maps so I don't need to print out maps for my walks any more. (Hurrah)

Apple seems like a lot of fancy packaging for essentially the same product. What's the point. 

Demographics vary. I've noticed around here that Android is popular with two groups:

1) tech geeks, due to the more open and varied nature of them

2) lower-ish income people, since it's less expensive.

But otherwise all the urban yuppies and suburban youth are buying iPhones and I take flak for being different and having a Droid, which is generally thought of as a less-cool knockoff.

There should be a third group: people that is rational. Actually the name of Apple should be Style is expensive, because all the Apple products are purelly style and fashion and not too much of utility.

At least the Android devices have a nice app that is radio FM, something that doesn't exists in an iPhone.

But, at the end, tastes are broken into genres....

And now they come up with two models, a 'cheap' one and an expensive one. The expensive one gets a fingerprint scanner. 

Well, that is it, the end of Apple's brilliant marketing. Without a guy like Steve Jobs Apple simply becomes one of the other tech companies. A very expensive tech company. 

And now they come up with two models, a 'cheap' one and an expensive one. The expensive one gets a fingerprint scanner. 

Well, that is it, the end of Apple's brilliant marketing. Without a guy like Steve Jobs Apple simply becomes one of the other tech companies. A very expensive tech company. 

A too expensive tech. company.  Apple sauce, anyone?