Sign in to follow this  
A Nonny Moose

Mayor of Alaskan Town in Interspecies Attack.

12 posts in this topic

A tragedy indeed.  I'm sure the residents will be able to muster their old Alaskan frontier spirit and pull through this difficult time.  The international community offers its condolences and prays for the speedy recovery of the honorable Mayor Stubbs.

I believe this is an appropriate time to discuss one of the many ageless but forgotten crimes that still plagues our world today: dog-on-cat violence.  I, personally, believe that the best answer to these problems is a focus on mental health issues.  Remember: it's not the claws that kill cats.  It's the dog using them.  De-clawing is a clear violation of canine constitutional rights.

Huh. I wasn't aware there was a town in the US with a feline mayor. Quite interesting. I hope justice is done in this case.

A tragedy indeed.  I'm sure the residents will be able to muster their old Alaskan frontier spirit and pull through this difficult time.  The international community offers its condolences and prays for the speedy recovery of the honorable Mayor Stubbs.

I believe this is an appropriate time to discuss one of the many ageless but forgotten crimes that still plagues our world today: dog-on-cat violence.  I, personally, believe that the best answer to these problems is a focus on mental health issues.  Remember: it's not the claws that kill cats.  It's the dog using them.  De-clawing is a clear violation of canine constitutional rights.

My sides.

Maybe they will elect the Dog mayor.

He seems to have a go get em attitude, much needed in the political realm.

as apposed to a 16 YO cat who I imagine sleeps 23 1/2 hours a day.

No, that mustn't be! What we have to do is proliferate the use of claws in feline schools. More claws = less dead feline youngsters. The plan cannot fail!

Very sad news, certainly. It mustn't be very good for anyone who thinks the idea of having a non human in charge was worth attempting. Not that I am sure whether a cat would have the abilities to govern wisely, but certainly conservatives wouldn't mind such a laid back going-nowhere-soon leader. It has always been my opinion that dogs ought to be exterminated as they unlike cats are unclean uncivilized and in general unhygienic to society. They have a pack mentality which makes them even more dangerous. I see no excuse for defending the existence of dogs and would like to see all shot.

Having said that seeing as there are so many dog-lovers in this world I suppose my opinion will be whatever everyone else thinks etc etc

A tragedy indeed. And I sincerely hope the cat recovers. 

In the meanwhile, I would like to know if the FBI is looking for links between the attacker and a rumored canine supremacy terrorist cell. 

Poor pussy.  Typical snivel serpent with eyes mostly closed throughout the day.  Probably purrs when stroked by lobbyists.

Therapy is clearly needed for the misguided puppy.  Cats are not good eating as they are far too stringy.