Sign in to follow this  
kunu1989

unable to install nam31.2

hello

recently i have downloaded nam 31.2 but i am not able to install it .

it says you have original simcity, but i have both original simcity and rush hour expansion pack, currently i hav nam 29. please help me sorting out this problem.

Is your SimCity 4 updated to 1.1.638? To check this, go into your SimCity 4 installation directory, Apps, right click on your SimCity 4.exe then select properties. After that, go into "Details" and look at the file version.

how to update to latest version

It's fairly straightforward:

1. First, download the EP1 update found here, selecting the correct version for your game's region.
  2. Extract (copy) the installer to your desktop
  3. Execute the file.
  4. Once done, your SimCity 4.exe file should now read version 1.1.638.0 when hovered over.

There's also the optional BAT nightlights update, which enables night lighting with custom buildings. After installing (using the same method), your game should have the latest version: 1.1.640.0.

thanks for replay my game is cracked , i think thats why its not working but now i m going to buy original copy but before that i want know when i reinstall game i lose my cities and regions which i dont want .is there any way to save them and again use them after re installing genuine simcity game

Just move the folders you want to keep out of the way, and then you can move them right back after you install the new copy of the game.