Sign in to follow this  
CaribbeanSail

Broken Acheivements?

There are two acheivements that i should have, but dont, wondering if they are bugged/broken, has anyone got them?

You Mean Buisness:  plop each of the specialization HQs.  I have certainly done that, several times over.  Certainly it cant mean in the same city, is that even possible? (never noticed if tiles exist that contain coal ore AND oil).

Good Credit: Pay of 1,000,000 in bond debt.  I have certainly done this, I even just now took out 2m in bonds repaying them, of course the max you can have at one time is 300k, so I assume it does not mean "pay off 1m all at once".

Ah okay, but you cant plop the oil and metals HQs unless there is oil and ore or coal on the same map, guess I just need to find the rare maps that have both.

I thought more about the Good Credit one after I posted, perhaps it doesnt work if you repay the bonds in full, only if you repay them over their full loan period?  I always pay them off early, which may mean I am not getting credit for it.  I will try letting 1m worth pay off over their full period and see what happens (thats gonna take awhile).

Achievements vary by server, too.  I don't get that.

I dont mind that, since the servers stabilized I have stuck to a single server.  This also lets you, if you want to try to redo acheivements, jump on another server, say if you wanted to race with a buddy on "fastest to get X achievement".  Or wanted to see if you can start fresh and get every single achievement in a single region.

Ah okay, but you cant plop the oil and metals HQs unless there is oil and ore or coal on the same map, guess I just need to find the rare maps that have both.

Skyestorm has a video up on YouTube in his lets play series where he does it on traders ridge in reflection atoll. I haven't had the patience to do it myself but I have seen it done!

As for paying off the bonds I am clueless. I would imagine that you have to do that all in one city too. Is this the issue perhaps?

Achievements vary by server, too.  I don't get that.

I dont mind that, since the servers stabilized I have stuck to a single server.  This also lets you, if you want to try to redo acheivements, jump on another server, say if you wanted to race with a buddy on "fastest to get X achievement".  Or wanted to see if you can start fresh and get every single achievement in a single region.

Yeah, but it kind of makes them moot, too.