Sign in to follow this  
breeze22

sc4 speed painting (by Breeze)

21 posts in this topic

anyagasayo breeze, manasah bangapsedneda Hanguelmal nabeun meanhamnida. speed painting jootah. jagayayo Canada salam. Computer Hanguel ahnyahyo. yajah cheengu hanguek seoul. Samgapsal gelego makju mashaketa... gerajeman dong issoyo hahjongshel jeusayo...dobahyo! 

Thank you ^_^

anyagasayo breeze, manasah bangapsedneda Hanguelmal nabeun meanhamnida. speed painting jootah. jagayayo Canada salam. Computer Hanguel ahnyahyo. yajah cheengu hanguek seoul. Samgapsal gelego makju mashaketa... gerajeman dong issoyo hahjongshel jeusayo...dobahyo!

anyagasayo breeze, manasah bangapsedneda Hanguelmal nabeun meanhamnida. speed painting jootah. jagayayo Canada salam. Computer Hanguel ahnyahyo. yajah cheengu hanguek seoul. Samgapsal gelego makju mashaketa... gerajeman dong issoyo hahjongshel jeusayo...dobahyo! 

Wait, wha??? :O

1-2

speed painting youtube link

http://youtu.be/TGO3vuY3Z8c

[PICTURE HERE]

Nice forest, but your lightning irritates me a bit.

oh! areusoyo? jootah kamsamneda. meanhamnida dong naga hanguek jagdah.

welcome to korea ^____^

Wait, wha??? :O

1-2

speed painting youtube link

http://youtu.be/TGO3vuY3Z8c

[PICTURE HERE]

Nice forest, but your lightning irritates me a bit.

Sorry. Normal speed I was bored.

So pretty, I wish I was sitting on that beach right now!

Really? Come on in here.

May I remind you that this is an international site, and English is the vehicular language among all its members. Consistently posting in another language without providing a translation is against the general rules.

• English, Spelling and Grammar.
    Simtropolis is an English speaking forum. Proper spelling and grammar is generally expected. Overuse of net-speak or txt abbreviations should be avoided. 1337 $p3@k will be instantly smitten by the bunnies. Please be patient and courteous with non-native English speakers trying to write in English.

And BTW, moving the thread to City-Building Concepts forum.

- TekindusT (CJ Forum moderator)

May I remind you that this is an international site, and English is the vehicular language among all its members. Consistently posting in another language without providing a translation is against the general rules.

• English, Spelling and Grammar.

Simtropolis is an English speaking forum. Proper spelling and grammar is generally expected. Overuse of net-speak or txt abbreviations should be avoided. 1337 $p3@k will be instantly smitten by the bunnies. Please be patient and courteous with non-native English speakers trying to write in English.

And BTW, moving the thread to City-Building Concepts forum.

- TekindusT (CJ Forum moderator)

OK. Thank you for teaching.

sorry. translation = hello nice to meet you, sorry my Korean is elementary. speed painting is good. I am a Canada person. My computer doesn't have Korean keyboard. My girlfriend is a Korean from seoul. bye.

then: oh you understand me thank you.

sorry. translation = hello nice to meet you, sorry my Korean is elementary. speed painting is good. I am a Canada person. My computer doesn't have Korean keyboard. My girlfriend is a Korean from seoul. bye.

then: oh you understand me thank you.

i understand ^^ thank you man!! ^^

I was going to ask if you could give me a link but I found it, thanks a bunch for the tip breeze22.  I have been looking ofr a tree controller with a mix of evergreen and seasonal trees for a very long time.

very UNIQUE breeze I can't even think what part of the world that city looks like it kinda reminds me of the city in sonic the hedge hog.

very UNIQUE breeze I can't even think what part of the world that city looks like it kinda reminds me of the city in sonic the hedge hog.

thank you snugies.

Thanks for the fun look.

I was going to ask if you could give me a link but I found it, thanks a bunch for the tip breeze22.  I have been looking ofr a tree controller with a mix of evergreen and seasonal trees for a very long time.

Do a good game.