Sign in to follow this  
SockoJr53

Freight Problems in Update 6.0

I'm having quite a problem after Update 6.0 now that freight is required more. Just about all of my cities in this current 4-city region have a deficit of freight, which is OK because I plan on zoning a lot more industry in each one. However, take a look at the screenshot below. How on earth does this city have 11,000 freight commuting in when the demand is only around 2,000? Like I said before, all of my cities are under-producing on freight, so I don't even know where all these foreign freight trucks are coming from. Are they just spawning out in the region randomly? Its getting real bad, if you look at my roads in that screenshot, you can see they are jammed packed with trucks, my fire engines, garbage trucks, and school buses can't even do their job. Can someone explain what is happening here?

Spark_2013-08-18_12-42-13.png

EDIT: Here is the region shot, Sea Haven is in the foreground and you can see no yellow arrows indicating that any freight is even being brought in, so where the heck are these 11,000 trucks even coming from?

Spark_2013-08-18_13-14-52.png

Yeah, I have freight problems, too.  The game says "create more freight producers!" as if it's as simple as that.  I think some of it comes down to traffic making it hard for the trucks to get around.  Strangely they seem to want to move freight at midday, instead of at night when it makes sense.

I'm having quite a problem after Update 6.0 now that freight is required more. Just about all of my cities in this current 4-city region have a deficit of freight, which is OK because I plan on zoning a lot more industry in each one. However, take a look at the screenshot below. How on earth does this city have 11,000 freight commuting in when the demand is only around 2,000?

May be fixed next update;