Sign in to follow this  
Noobi-Wan

A random idea...

6 posts in this topic Last Reply

Would anyone else find a global market app on your phone or tablet useful?

I was playing the other day and unless I have missed something fundamental (which i hasten to add is very possible), once in game there is no easy way of looking up the global market info.

Given that the market changes every hour and I have played for more than that on several occasions, some easy access real time data would be good.

Of course if I have missed a trick in game I would also love to know!

Noobi-Wan    22
  • Original Poster
  • You might be able to put it on a different monitor but wouldn't that require being able to run the game twice at the same time? Can this be done?

I agree that an in game message would do and I would have thought that this would be something that you could access at your trade HQ but I cannot find it if it is there!

Would anyone else find a global market app on your phone or tablet useful?

I was playing the other day and unless I have missed something fundamental (which i hasten to add is very possible), once in game there is no easy way of looking up the global market info.

Lots of things in this game are not very easily looked up.  :D

Nope, I wouldn't see much use for an ap for that.  Simcity isn't like auctions in World of Warcraft. 

Noobi-Wan    22
  • Original Poster
  • Would anyone else find a global market app on your phone or tablet useful?

Lots of things in this game are not very easily looked up. :D

Nope, I wouldn't see much use for an ap for that. Simcity isn't like auctions in World of Warcraft.

In hindsight (and now sober) the idea of an app does seem a little overkill! I would like an easy way of accessing the info though. I guess that this isn't too much of a priority on anyone's list.

It came from me playing the game and realising that I had a trade port sitting there with storage lots for stuff I had the intention of buying and selling later on but not at that time (I have been using the manage deliveries section to keep tabs on prices). I grabbed my phone to check the interwebs for a better way and decided I wanted an app.

An hourly summary at the trade HQ would do though.