Sign in to follow this  
Snugies

walmart and costco parking lots

hello does anyone know the dependencies for the Costco and walmart? as my parking lots on those buildings turn to grass. I have parking lots I downloaded from my simtropolis CD's I don't know if they are interfering with Costco and walmart. and I couldn't see any dependencies on the Costco walmart files when I downloaded them can somebody please help me? this Costco and walmart looks really awesome I really want these in my city.

in the readme for walmart I'm getting this LBT prop pack but the link doesn't work can someone help me? and the link in the Costco readme is not working.

I downloaded LBT prop pack 2 and parking lots still don't work. What about prop pak 3? Simtropolis says its obsolete? wtf is goin on here?

There is an LBT mega prop pack that makes all prop packs from the LBT obsolete, there is also an LBT mega texture pack.  Since it is parking lots you are missing it is likely you are missing the LBT mega texture pack.  I don't see any screenshots here so this is the best answer I can give you.