Sign in to follow this  
CapTon

SimCity Dev Test Footage Part 3 (House of Worship DLC)

Do we need to pay for this?

I can't give out any more information, as I have been warned by a Maxis Developer, but it doesn't seem like you  have to pay for it :)

Houses of Worship where mentioned a while back and was referenced as 'DLC' so unless we hear otherwise, I'd except them to be just like the amusement park: a seperate purchase.

Wow, didn't think they'd actually use the real things, what with SC4 dodging referencing real religion and all that. Apperently worshippers are counted so it's not just tourists or giving free happiness to shoppers as I expected.

Also: dear Maxis, if you happen to have a new spot in the Dev Test because one just opened up because you had to throw somebody out for breaking the rules and posting content online, I'd be happy to oblige.  :lol:

As a person of faith, I'm very much looking forward to this pack. Great to see this. 

Thank you for sharing!

No problem :)

Houses of Worship where mentioned a while back and was referenced as 'DLC' so unless we hear otherwise, I'd except them to be just like the amusement park: a seperate purchase.

Wow, didn't think they'd actually use the real things, what with SC4 dodging referencing real religion and all that. Apperently worshippers are counted so it's not just tourists or giving free happiness to shoppers as I expected.

Also: dear Maxis, if you happen to have a new spot in the Dev Test because one just opened up because you had to throw somebody out for breaking the rules and posting content online, I'd be happy to oblige.  :lol:

:) they only gave me a warning, and I'm not posting any more videos or anything talking about the DevTest.

You can go to the SimCity forum and request it if you're serious about being a tester.

Don't get fired CapTon.  :)

You can go to the SimCity forum and request it if you're serious about being a tester.

Considering my type of play consists of making all kinds of experiments and trying to figure out how the game works under the hood I'd love to help, but where on the forum couldI request such a thing?

Don't get fired CapTon.  :)

Considering my type of play consists of making all kinds of experiments and trying to figure out how the game works under the hood I'd love to help, but where on the forum couldI request such a thing?

PM eversonj90 and ask to join the DevTest :)

I dare say I might purchase this DLC when it is out regardless, the house of worship is one of the things that I miss from 4. Although this will pave the way for military bases and the other things that are rumoured to be coming in the future.

Several posts edited and/or removed for being outside the realm of this thread. Let's keep comments directed toward the topic. Other comments can be posted in topics established for such discussion. Thanks...

So, do we have to pay for this or...?

Hope not. Then again, it's the expected outcome to pay for most DLC.

I don't know if we'll have to. 

Several posts edited and/or removed for being outside the realm of this thread. Let's keep comments directed toward the topic. Other comments can be posted in topics established for such discussion. Thanks...

I was wondering where all the posts went :)

It is more than likely going to be another $10 of your hard earned but I am hopeful (deluded?) that they may chuck it in as a celebration of then Mac launch.

It is more than likely going to be another $10 of your hard earned but I am hopeful (deluded?) that they may chuck it in as a celebration of then Mac launch.

I wanna say something about EA but we have to stay on topic here :)

And I think it might be worth the ten dollars. It feels like this'll be the first DLC that's actually worth buying.