• Announcements

• Dirktator

An appeal for your support: Help us keep the STEX up and running   11/06/2015

Hi Community, this is a public appeal for help to keep the STEX up and running! We currently need your help to offset some of our operational costs and upgrades! As you know, we've always relied on community donations to help keep the website running. And while all our admins and moderators volunteer their time to managing the site and community, we do have modest expenses that we need to cover each month which includes our server hosting fees, software and support licenses, etc. So lately, we've experienced a slump with donations and we're beginning to feel the pinch! We would really appreciate your support by way of a donation of any amount in order to keep the site up and running. Of course, as always, we'll send you a gift with a minimum donation as a Thank You. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to PM me!  Sincerely; Dirktator & The Admins PS. Thank you to those who have stepped up and donated the last couple weeks -- we really appreciate it!
    • Dirktator

Updates in progress... Please stand by...   01/22/2016

We're still in the middle of updating things, please bear with us! Some things may appear strange or not quite working right - we're working on it!
ProcsKalone

[MOD Pack] Plop Outside City Box & All my others

821 posts in this topic

@TheCoolest: Yeah FRC removes sidescrolling :(

@Ralph: Can do, but I am not sure when I'll be putting out the next update.

Re the roads: I'll make sure the breakable bridge makes it into the next update, I think one of my packages I use for updates wasn't updated (lol). But the issue will persist as the original train bridge just seems to not have enough height to allow a road to be redrawn under it. But the road it comes with before bulldozing should be 6 lanes anyways (though in your video it looks for some reason identical to my train high density avenue (this is 6 lane anyways))

Also a little fun update, I have managed to by pass rollbacks

Have all the download links been removed?

I was wondering the same thing. Why has this happened? Your mods have made SimCity 2013 playable for me.

Second that. Does anyone know of alternate download locations?

@TheCoolest: Yeah FRC removes sidescrolling :(

@Ralph: Can do, but I am not sure when I'll be putting out the next update.

Re the roads: I'll make sure the breakable bridge makes it into the next update, I think one of my packages I use for updates wasn't updated (lol). But the issue will persist as the original train bridge just seems to not have enough height to allow a road to be redrawn under it. But the road it comes with before bulldozing should be 6 lanes anyways (though in your video it looks for some reason identical to my train high density avenue (this is 6 lane anyways))

Also a little fun update, I have managed to by pass rollbacks

thank you Procskalone, yes there is come with 6 lane, but i never notes lol.i didn't notes because that road can not upgrade so every time i delete it and replace the street car 6 lens road :D

also do u have any idea can solve the sctweak issue?i miss that mod,is more useful than the EA one,but seams no one know about the next update for 7.0 will come up or not

:(

The BOC is removed, can you re-upload it to another Server "Like MediaFire/Rapidshare (I Suggest SkyDrive because no delete file copyright)". Then link and Mail to me "herfy_32@yahoo.co.id"

It would seem that Interchange Remover link doesn't work sends me to a page saying  "Sorry, we couldn't find that" so any help in getting that mod that works on the current simcity would rock.

Second that. Does anyone know of alternate download locations?

I am very interested in finding this as well.

I found one but it is was a old version.

I found one but it is was a old version.

That's probably the same one I found.

Uh, this is one of the most important mods to this game IMO (BOC); where did it go?

1 person likes this

@ ProcsKalone : can you help user Oppie to create a new singel train station!? Oppies Version removed the original station!  but a singel custom one is really better for modding ! and Oppies Station is very fantastic!!

This was working fine for me as of the 7.3 update.  Now on the 7.5 update ploppable buildings only allow half the normal number of modules. For example on a trade depot if I have 1 storage lot it thinks I have 2, and if I have 2 it thinks I have 4 and I can't add any more.  Is anyone still using this and experiencing this issue?  I know there isn't a new version of the mod but I want to make sure it isn't just me.  I did reapply the mod after the game update.

1 person likes this

This was working fine for me as of the 7.3 update.  Now on the 7.5 update ploppable buildings only allow half the normal number of modules. For example on a trade depot if I have 1 storage lot it thinks I have 2, and if I have 2 it thinks I have 4 and I can't add any more.  Is anyone still using this and experiencing this issue?  I know there isn't a new version of the mod but I want to make sure it isn't just me.  I did reapply the mod after the game update.

be for the BOC new version coming up, in your case u can go to download the  u still can plop 4 modules  in trade deport.

Does anyone know which package I could remove so that I could build more than half of the modules.  Right now I can only plop half of them until Procs does an update for 8.0. 

BTW- the above post does not work if you already have Procs BOC installed.  Tried it many times.

Is Procs Calone still on Simtropolis, or did he gone

Is Procs Calone still on Simtropolis, or did he gone

I have heard rumors that EA "got rid" of him. Anypony should know that EA does not support Friendship and Magic.

Getting rid of Procs Calone would be the easiest thing for EA so they can keep selling hay that should have been inculded with the original stable to everypony.

How do I remove remove BOC MOD?

I tried to find orignal post but it seems to be removed. Then I tried recovery but the mod is still there :-/

My SimCityData folder:

wCoYu.png

Are all mods offline because you have to make them work with the new patch? Because I can't open anny of them.

How do I remove remove BOC MOD?

I tried to find orignal post but it seems to be removed. Then I tried recovery but the mod is still there :-/

My SimCityData folder:

wCoYu.png

Run the setup.bat the download came with to uninstall or alternatively delete the SimRollerDebug,package, SimRollerCompletePack.package.

Are all mods offline because you have to make them work with the new patch? Because I can't open anny of them.

I took them down for another reason (which you can read here http://www.reddit.com/r/SimCity/comments/1nsluz/what_happened_to_the_boc_mod/ccmgs66?context=3)

0.98N - Updated for 8.0/EP

http://www.uploadmb.com/dw.php?id=1384515274

Also I have all the EP stuff ready for BOC but I can't do final testing for it due to not buying the EP so I will not be releasing it unless someone volunteers to be a guinea pig

3 people like this

Hey Procs I have the ep if u want to I can help just PM me

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• B62 Remastered: Lowes Home Improvement & Distribution Centers
      By nos.17
      Lowe's Companies, Inc. is an American company that operates a chain of retail home improvement and appliance store. Founded in 1946 in North Wilkesboro, North Carolina, the chain has 1,840 stores in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. Lowe's is the second-largest hardware chain in the United States behind The Home Depot and ahead of Menards. Globally, Lowe's is also the second-largest hardware chain, again behind The Home Depot but ahead of the European stores B&Q and OBI. (source)
      This BAT was originally created by Bobbo662 (aka B62). Unfortunately, due to real life circumstances, he was unable to finish the lot and was just sitting around on his hard drive. After talking with him, he graciously handed his work over to me to finish and subsequently upload for yall.   For comments/feedback/critique/praise or just to see what's coming up next, visit my lot thread here.
      -------
      Stats:
      -------
      This upload contains TWO lots:
      Lowes Home Improvement Store: 12x12 CS$ Plop
      Lowes Distribution Center: 13x11 CS$ Plop
           Jobs : 250 CS$
           Plop Cost : $55000
           Bulldoze Cost : $5500
           Power Consumed : 20
           Water Consumed : 5
           Air/Water Pollution : Negligable
           Garbage Pollution : 20 over 5 tiles
           Flamability : 35

------------------
      Dependencies:
      ------------------
      Yall should have most if not all of these already...
      BSC Mega Texture Cycledogg v01
      BSC Mega Props - SG Vol 01
      SHK Parking Pack
      BSC Mega Props - JES Vol01
      BSC Mega Props - JES Vol02

And above all... have fun!
      nos.17
    • b62 Remastered: Walmart Supercenter
      By nos.17
      "Sam Walton started his discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, which has grown into the Walmart brand, the largest retailer in the world. Today, nearly 260 million customers visit more than 11,500 stores under 65 banners in 28 countries each week. With fiscal year 2015 net sales of $482.2 billion, Walmart employs 2.2 million associates worldwide – 1.4 million in the U.S. alone." (source)   This BAT was originally created by Bobbo662 (aka B62). Unfortunately, due to real life circumstances, he was unable to finish the lot and was just sitting around on his hard drive. After talking with him, he graciously handed his work over to me to finish and subsequently upload for yall.   For comments/feedback/critique/praise or just to see what's coming up next (I have a dozen? b62 building in queue), visit my lot thread here.   -------
      Stats:
      -------
      12x14 LM Plop
           200 CS$ Jobs
           Plop Cost : $35000
           Bulldoze Cost : $3500
           Water Consumed : 8
           Power Consumed : 30
           Air Pollution : 0
           Water Pollution : 2 over 5 tiles
           Garbage Pollution : 14 over 4 tiles
           Flamability : 35

------------------
      Dependencies:
      ------------------
      SHK Parking Pack
      BSC Mega Props - SG Vol 01
      BSC Mega Texture Cycledogg v01
      (lot is also shown with the Maxis Tree Replacement Mod; trees will appear as default Maxis without it)

• Leaving Venemont
      By rakowozz
      My mayor's term has come to an end here. My first and last post about Venemont, a city in which I can say I did invest some quality planning (most of the time ). Where it paid off to invest in transport solutions - subway especially. But also where mod incompatibility (haven't played since before AD) made it impossible to go on now...

What could be considered the post card picture of Venemont, above, is taken from the Longpine TV Tower region. Where exuberant nature overlooks the city and also the very navigable Moselle river.

Get familiarized with the neighborhoods: Longpine is East of Iron Plains, on the top right.

Central Area: National Avenue

Here's where modern development happened first. National Avenue, easily identifiable with its 12 lanes, is the main artery into the city, crossed by one of Venemont's two Diverging Diamond Interchanges http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=453911819

Residential meets business and traditional commerce in the vicinity of Faun Quarter, home of the iconic Avalon Hotel and key to connecting the city center to Federation Square, across the river.

View from Faun Quarter.

Tranquil neighborhood of Penedo by Saint Michael Avenue, named after the church, which is part of a large property that extends itself up until Faun Quarter. Despite the general low attendance and religiousness, the city has many historical religious buildings.

Venemont relies heavily on its subway system:
      Line 1, in green and orange, consists of a circular line with express and local trains in both orientations. And Line 2, for instance, goes uphill and connects Bentley Park to the western part of town, which includes the financial district of Sheffield Avenue.

Heading West: Financial District

The part of town with the highest concentration of serious people!
      Sheffield Avenue is the name of this region, but the avenue itself is further right. The expressway on the image is integrated to the main highway system, with a direct connection to National Avenue, Federation Square and industrial areas.

Sheffield Avenue leads us to this vital roundabout. It's one of the main accesses to the densest residential areas of the city: Venemont Park.

Residential High-rises: the Plateau

The majority of the western neighborhoods are located on a large plateau. One can access its center from the expressway above.

The other side - looking at the financial district from an overpass in the plateau region.

An intersection is seen above, giving drivers access to the neighborhoods of Loften and Venemont Park.

Venemont Park is the city's second largest park, several (!) square meters behind Bentley Park. But that doesn't diminish its importance: an incredible amount of community events happen here. It's also where you'll find dozens of bus lines as means of transportation.

Lavender Street during the day.

Aerial view with the Loften neighborhood on the center.

The busy Loften Station leads passengers from Line 3 (a continuation of Line 2) to Line 5, an access to the Old Town district.

Old Town and Goodbye

The old Venemont Municipal Stadium still stands, right on the border of the Old Town and Venemont Park.

The Basilica is the center of this district, surrounded by tourists and wealthy residences in this distant part of town. Yes, the architecture can be somewhat conflicting! Building regulations have been very loose in Venemont for a while now...

Travel Agency shot.

But it's time to jump to the opposite side of town. If you're still reading any of the captions, you probably saw me going on about Federation Square.

This is it. A bohemian place with less noise during the day and more noise during the night. And, of course, offering a great view of other nice parts of town!

From there, I'll take the highway up to the Longpine forests and find my next destination.

Thanks for reading!
    • SMFP-Spanish Median Fillers Pack
      By peperodriguez2710
      Spanish Median Fillers Pack (SMFP) by Peperodriguez2710 - English
      Hi, because some members asked me to release a filler pack for S RHW networks that I did for myself, here it is!
      It's made to be like the medians found all around Spain, especially like the ones found in the arid areas of Castile and the Meseta, known as secarrales, so all the pieces with Weeds and the pieces with Bushes have dry-looking weeds like the vegetation found there. Because I know that you may not want to see that dry weeds, I used seasonal props that only appear on summer. All pieces have reflecting posts.
      The pack consists of 18 fillers located in the Misc. Transport menu, with three different types of vegetation: Weeds, Bushes and Flowers, and two types of barriers: Guardrails and Concrete separators. There are pieces with freeway lighting too, but it's merely cosmetic so them don't light actually. Then there are some turning area pieces and some ending pieces. Almost all lots are neutral, except the turning area radar lots, that provide some money because of the fines.
      The lots are classified with letters:
      W: Fillers with only dry weeds on summer
      B: Fillers with bushes and dry weeds on summer
      F: Fillers with flowers
      G: Fillers with guardrails
      C: Fillers with concrete dividers
      L: Fillers with freeway lighting
      Because of it was made for personal use, there's a lot of dependencies:
      ·Rush Hour Expansion
      ·BSC - VIP girafe wheat (v1.0) linkie
      ·BSC MEGA Props - MJB Vol02 (v1.0) linkie
      ·BSC MEGA Props - SG Vol 01 (v1.0) linkie
      ·BSC - VIP girafe carpack vol. 1 & 2 (v1.0) linkie
      ·Light Replacement Mod (LRM) v4.0 Mega Pack (Only the props) linkie
      ·RHW-6C Steel Barriers Mod v1.0 (Only the props) linkie
      ·Overhanging Parkings 1.01 (Only Grfe_Cars_family_props.dat is needed) linkie
      ·Nams Props Pack Vol 2 linkie
      ·R6 - TSC - Prop Pack Vol.1 v V2 linkie
      ·NAM RHW Props (Included with NAM installation)
      The installer and readme are available in both English and Spanish 
      For further information, read the Readme provided after the installation, and if you have any issue or suggestion, ask here or by Message.
      Enjoy!
      -----------------------
      Pack Español de Fillers para Medianas (SMFP) por Peperodriguez2710 - Español
      Hola, como algunos miembros me pidieron que pusiera en el STEX mi pack de fillers para las redes RHW S que me creé para mí, ¡y aquí están!
      Los he creado para que sean similares a las medianas que se encuentran a los largo y ancho de España, especialmente los encontrados en las áreas áridas de Castilla y la Meseta, conocidas como secarrales, por lo que todas las piezas con hierbajos utilizan matojos secos como los encontrados allí. Como sé que probablemente alguien no quiere ver esos hierbajos, he utilizado props estacionales que sólo aparecen en verano. Todas las piezas tienen reflectores.
      El pack consiste en 18 fillers localizados en el menú de Transporte Misceláneo, con tres tipos diferentes de vegetación: Weeds (hierbajos), Bushes (arbustos) y Flowers (flores), y dos tipos de barreras: Guardrails (guardarrailes) y Concrete separators (separadores de hormigón). Hay piezas con farolas, pero son decorativas y no iluminan realmente. También hay piezas para áreas de giro y para piezas finales. Casi todos los lots son neutrales, excepto los lots con radar, que dan algo de dinero por las multas.
      Los lots se clasifican con letras:
      W: Fillers con hierbajos secos en verano
      B: Fillers con arbustos y hierbajos secos en verano
      F: Fillers con flores
      G: Fillers con guardarrailes
      C: Fillers con separadores de hormigón
      L: Fillers con farolas
      Como los creé para mi uso personal, las dependencias abundan:
      ·Expansión de Hora Punta
      ·BSC - VIP girafe wheat (v1.0) link
      ·BSC MEGA Props - MJB Vol02 (v1.0) link
      ·BSC MEGA Props - SG Vol 01 (v1.0) link
      ·BSC - VIP girafe carpack vol. 1 & 2 (v1.0) link
      ·Light Replacement Mod (LRM) v4.0 Mega Pack (Sólo se necesita los props) link
      ·RHW-6C Steel Barriers Mod v1.0 (Sólo se necesita los props) link
      ·Overhanging Parkings 1.01 (Sólo se necesita Grfe_Cars_family_props.dat) link
      ·Nams Props Pack Vol 2 link
      ·R6 - TSC - Prop Pack Vol.1 v V2 link
      ·NAM RHW Props (Vienen con la instalación del RHW en el NAM)
      El instalador y el Leéme están disponibles en inglés y español
      Para más información, lee el Léeme proporcionado tras la instalación
      ¡Disfruta!