ProcsKalone

[MOD Pack] Plop Outside City Box & All my others

822 posts in this topic

@TheCoolest: Yeah FRC removes sidescrolling :(

@Ralph: Can do, but I am not sure when I'll be putting out the next update.

Re the roads: I'll make sure the breakable bridge makes it into the next update, I think one of my packages I use for updates wasn't updated (lol). But the issue will persist as the original train bridge just seems to not have enough height to allow a road to be redrawn under it. But the road it comes with before bulldozing should be 6 lanes anyways (though in your video it looks for some reason identical to my train high density avenue (this is 6 lane anyways))

Also a little fun update, I have managed to by pass rollbacks

Have all the download links been removed?

I was wondering the same thing. Why has this happened? Your mods have made SimCity 2013 playable for me.

Second that. Does anyone know of alternate download locations?

@TheCoolest: Yeah FRC removes sidescrolling :(

@Ralph: Can do, but I am not sure when I'll be putting out the next update.

Re the roads: I'll make sure the breakable bridge makes it into the next update, I think one of my packages I use for updates wasn't updated (lol). But the issue will persist as the original train bridge just seems to not have enough height to allow a road to be redrawn under it. But the road it comes with before bulldozing should be 6 lanes anyways (though in your video it looks for some reason identical to my train high density avenue (this is 6 lane anyways))

Also a little fun update, I have managed to by pass rollbacks

thank you Procskalone, yes there is come with 6 lane, but i never notes lol.i didn't notes because that road can not upgrade so every time i delete it and replace the street car 6 lens road :D

also do u have any idea can solve the sctweak issue?i miss that mod,is more useful than the EA one,but seams no one know about the next update for 7.0 will come up or not

:(

The BOC is removed, can you re-upload it to another Server "Like MediaFire/Rapidshare (I Suggest SkyDrive because no delete file copyright)". Then link and Mail to me "herfy_32@yahoo.co.id"

It would seem that Interchange Remover link doesn't work sends me to a page saying  "Sorry, we couldn't find that" so any help in getting that mod that works on the current simcity would rock.

Second that. Does anyone know of alternate download locations?

I am very interested in finding this as well.

I found one but it is was a old version.

That's probably the same one I found.

Uh, this is one of the most important mods to this game IMO (BOC); where did it go?

1 person likes this

@ ProcsKalone : can you help user Oppie to create a new singel train station!? Oppies Version removed the original station!  but a singel custom one is really better for modding ! and Oppies Station is very fantastic!!

This was working fine for me as of the 7.3 update.  Now on the 7.5 update ploppable buildings only allow half the normal number of modules. For example on a trade depot if I have 1 storage lot it thinks I have 2, and if I have 2 it thinks I have 4 and I can't add any more.  Is anyone still using this and experiencing this issue?  I know there isn't a new version of the mod but I want to make sure it isn't just me.  I did reapply the mod after the game update.

1 person likes this

This was working fine for me as of the 7.3 update.  Now on the 7.5 update ploppable buildings only allow half the normal number of modules. For example on a trade depot if I have 1 storage lot it thinks I have 2, and if I have 2 it thinks I have 4 and I can't add any more.  Is anyone still using this and experiencing this issue?  I know there isn't a new version of the mod but I want to make sure it isn't just me.  I did reapply the mod after the game update.

be for the BOC new version coming up, in your case u can go to download the  u still can plop 4 modules  in trade deport.

Does anyone know which package I could remove so that I could build more than half of the modules.  Right now I can only plop half of them until Procs does an update for 8.0. 

BTW- the above post does not work if you already have Procs BOC installed.  Tried it many times.

Is Procs Calone still on Simtropolis, or did he gone

I have heard rumors that EA "got rid" of him. Anypony should know that EA does not support Friendship and Magic.

Getting rid of Procs Calone would be the easiest thing for EA so they can keep selling hay that should have been inculded with the original stable to everypony.

How do I remove remove BOC MOD?

I tried to find orignal post but it seems to be removed. Then I tried recovery but the mod is still there :-/

My SimCityData folder:

wCoYu.png

Are all mods offline because you have to make them work with the new patch? Because I can't open anny of them.

How do I remove remove BOC MOD?

I tried to find orignal post but it seems to be removed. Then I tried recovery but the mod is still there :-/

My SimCityData folder:

wCoYu.png

Run the setup.bat the download came with to uninstall or alternatively delete the SimRollerDebug,package, SimRollerCompletePack.package.

Are all mods offline because you have to make them work with the new patch? Because I can't open anny of them.

I took them down for another reason (which you can read here http://www.reddit.com/r/SimCity/comments/1nsluz/what_happened_to_the_boc_mod/ccmgs66?context=3)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By RandyE
      A well-lighted place for the sims to relax, reflect and meet in the inner city.
      This is the kind of park that people go to on their lunch break, poets and lovers go to dream, plans are sketched, and profound ideas are conceived.   There's a memorial in the center just for the purpose of remembering, and gazebos and fountains among the trees.
      Medium Wealth Park 5x5
      Plop Cost: 250
      Monthly Cost: 90
      Air Pollution: -20, 10
      Water Pollution -10, 10
      Park Effect: 100, 60
      Landmark Effect: 40, 20
      Power, Water Consumed: 10
      Flammability: 2
      Generates pigeons, sim adults, and kids, automata.
      Maxis Night Lighting
      No Dependencies.

Starlight City Park V102.zip
    • By brianc1327
      Every once in a while, I build a city with SC4. The city I have now is doing very well, with over 100M and making about 5k per month, though it has been as high as 10-20k.  I will say more on that later.
      When I started building this city, I used the "standard" neighborhood layout of 6x6 squares (technically, I suppose it was actually 8x8, but the outer rim had roads going around it, so the "zonable area"  was 6x6).  Sometimes I would vary this up a little by using a rectangle of say 10x6, and the industrial was in bigger squares, I usually used 10x10 squares since industrial doesn't have to be as close to the road as either residential or commercial.  I would usually also put 1, 2 (1 at opposite corners), or 4 (1 at each corner) city beautification objects like a small park, gazebo, whatever.
      As I was playing, I came up with a new way to make neighborhoods, that is better at making money (see the numbers I cited in the first sentence), seems to generate fewer abandoned buildings than my original method, and I think just looks better.  I will attempt to describe it in text.  I think on these forums is a place where screenshots can be placed, so I might just build an isolated neighborhood, take a screenshot of that and post it there.
      First I build a "neighborhood frame" that is 11x11 suares of zonable area with roads on all sides of it.
      In the center of the zonable area I put a large (3x3) park (park green, flower garden, or plaza), or what I call a "sports complex" (which I will describe momentarily), then I put a road going around it so I have a sort of "roundabout" in the center of the neighborhood, then I connect these inner roads to my outer roads.  As far as I can determine, "city beautification" obects have to have road access to have any effect.
      This leaves me with either 82 or 84 zonable tiles.  I did some experimenting, and the best balance is maintained with using half of those for low density resisential, and the other half for medium density commercial.
      I build roads for a 3x3 grid of these neigborhoods, but in the center grid I put what I call my city services center.  In this i put an elementary school, a high school, a library, a museum, a police station, a jail (which I think is a NIMBY structure, but I put one anyway), and a fire station (though putting so many fire stations really doesn't seem to have that much advantage over having just 1 in the entire city), then I build the neighborhoods in the way I described around this city services center.  I could make more money if I didn't put a library and museum in each sevice center, but I have reason for keeping the education as high as possible.
      My "sports complex" consists of a tennis court, a baketball court, a skateboard park, an open paved area, an open grass area, and a small park, and like the large parks has a total area of 3x3.
      The "sports complex" costs more to build/maintain than the other large parks, but assuming the effects(increase in demand cap) are additive and not governed by some weird formula that is used when they are right next to each other, they have an effect that appears to be approximately proportionate to the amount of money spent.  I didn't do a detailed enough analyses to determine which is the "best investment," but I think there are 2 considerations that are more important than that.
      First, and most importantly, I think they look cool.
      Second, I feel like I am doing more for my sims when I put down a sports complex than one of the prefab parks.  They can pay tennis or basketball, ride their skateboards in a place that is safer than riding it in a parking garage, use the paved area for practicing isolated skills such as dribbling, passing, or their backhand, use the grassy area for practicing their karate katas, or can use the park if they just want to have a picnic and not play any of these sports (and yes, I do know that this is a game and there aren't any real people really doing any real thing).
      Then for the industrial area, I put a "ring" of medium density industrial that is 10 tiles wide around the residential/commercial neighborhoods.
      I keep this industrial area from choking my residential/commercial area with smog by discouraging dirty/manufacturing from even coming in by passing the appropriate ordinances (clean air and power consumption, I believe), raising the taxes on the dirty/manufacturing industries to the most the game will allow, 20% (call that an environmental tax if you want), and by keeping education levels as high as possible.
      I also built cities called "power," "water," and "trash" that supply those services through neighbor deals so I do not have to build NIMBY structures/zones such as power plants or landfills in the city I am building.
      In the current city I am working on, I have gotten rid of all but 1 of the dirty/manufacturing industrial plants, or at least I assume it is 1 each from the data gathered from the jobs graph and the chart showing the tax revenue from those industries.
      This neighborhood design has worked so well I went back to my original 6x6 neighborhoods, adapted my design for smaller squares, and am remaking those neighborhoods as well.
      When I complete this city, I will perhaps move on to a new city and see how well this neighborhood design works in building a city from scratch.
      Brian Christiansen 
    • By Thin White Duke
      I think everyone knows how using buildingplop to plop residential, commercial and industrial lots is a bad idea. They all just get abandoned immediately anyway. I don't know if I'm the first to do this, and it would kind of blow my mind if I was, but I found a workaround. 
      Say you want to plop Aaron Graham's Aronic Place, which is a 4x3 lot. All you actually need to do for it not to be abandoned is make sure it's footprint is already zoned for residential. (some other building started growing before I got the picture, but I'm sure everyone knows what they're supposed to see here.)

The next step, obviously, is to find the building you want to plop. As previously stated, I'm going for Aaron Graham's Aronic Place. All you need to do is plop it over the footprint you've laid out.

Just to prove that it actually works, I decided to let two in-game years pass and then take another shot in the same place. Notice the dates.

So there you go. A little discovery I made recently that helped me customize my cities even further than I could before. Hope it works for everyone else too.
    • By oldoldie
      Everytime I update the NAM I find myself hacing to redraw all my road/transit lines because of some incompatibility issues or loss of network textures ect.
      I also have to relearn the controls menus ect and find it real annoying and a detterent to updating each time a NAM update is released. It as been 3 years since a NAM update and map rebuild so I am at it again. I find myself with a new obsticle, my height trans for my rhw has dissappeared, how do I reconnect the ramps seen in picture to the roads the elevated highway crosses?

Thanks.

• By mozymoo
      Okay so, I've been playing skylines for about 900 hours and I've never really come online until now so, forgive me if I post in the wrong spot or something hahaha.
      Anyway, this is Los Rico... It has nothing to do with Plopable RICO because I started this city before RICO was even a published, just a crazy coincidence.
      I really like building cities that resemble and 'urban sprawl.' Something like Los Angeles, Dallas and other similar American, car based cities with wide freeways, lots of grid neighbourhoods and heavy traffic (but flowing of course). But here it is! Los Rico! 

Liam