• Moose
  • Announcements

• Dirktator

Need your donations for May & June!   05/01/2017

We need your support to help keep Simtropolis online. We also need a little bit more this month to enhance the new chat with some features, such as mobile support! Please consider a donation today if you can help out, it would mean a lot! And we'll send you a little gift in return.  Help us reach our May goal so we can keep bringing you site improvements as well!  Donate and Get a Gift or Donate Any Amount Thanks so much! - Dirktator & The Admins
    • Dirktator

About our affiliation with GOG.com   05/23/2017

Simtropolis is now an affiliate of GOG.com! When you use one of our affiliate links to GOG.com, all it means is that Simtropolis has a chance to earn a small commission from any purchases you might make. So if you see something that tickles your fancy, please use our affiliate links and by doing so, you'll help support Simtropolis! Thanks!
ProcsKalone

[MOD Pack] Plop Outside City Box & All my others

823 posts in this topic

@TheCoolest: Yeah FRC removes sidescrolling :(

@Ralph: Can do, but I am not sure when I'll be putting out the next update.

Re the roads: I'll make sure the breakable bridge makes it into the next update, I think one of my packages I use for updates wasn't updated (lol). But the issue will persist as the original train bridge just seems to not have enough height to allow a road to be redrawn under it. But the road it comes with before bulldozing should be 6 lanes anyways (though in your video it looks for some reason identical to my train high density avenue (this is 6 lane anyways))

Also a little fun update, I have managed to by pass rollbacks

Have all the download links been removed?

I was wondering the same thing. Why has this happened? Your mods have made SimCity 2013 playable for me.

Second that. Does anyone know of alternate download locations?

@TheCoolest: Yeah FRC removes sidescrolling :(

@Ralph: Can do, but I am not sure when I'll be putting out the next update.

Re the roads: I'll make sure the breakable bridge makes it into the next update, I think one of my packages I use for updates wasn't updated (lol). But the issue will persist as the original train bridge just seems to not have enough height to allow a road to be redrawn under it. But the road it comes with before bulldozing should be 6 lanes anyways (though in your video it looks for some reason identical to my train high density avenue (this is 6 lane anyways))

Also a little fun update, I have managed to by pass rollbacks

thank you Procskalone, yes there is come with 6 lane, but i never notes lol.i didn't notes because that road can not upgrade so every time i delete it and replace the street car 6 lens road :D

also do u have any idea can solve the sctweak issue?i miss that mod,is more useful than the EA one,but seams no one know about the next update for 7.0 will come up or not

:(

The BOC is removed, can you re-upload it to another Server "Like MediaFire/Rapidshare (I Suggest SkyDrive because no delete file copyright)". Then link and Mail to me "herfy_32@yahoo.co.id"

It would seem that Interchange Remover link doesn't work sends me to a page saying  "Sorry, we couldn't find that" so any help in getting that mod that works on the current simcity would rock.

Second that. Does anyone know of alternate download locations?

I am very interested in finding this as well.

@ ProcsKalone : can you help user Oppie to create a new singel train station!? Oppies Version removed the original station!  but a singel custom one is really better for modding ! and Oppies Station is very fantastic!!

This was working fine for me as of the 7.3 update.  Now on the 7.5 update ploppable buildings only allow half the normal number of modules. For example on a trade depot if I have 1 storage lot it thinks I have 2, and if I have 2 it thinks I have 4 and I can't add any more.  Is anyone still using this and experiencing this issue?  I know there isn't a new version of the mod but I want to make sure it isn't just me.  I did reapply the mod after the game update.

OVERDOZE likes this

This was working fine for me as of the 7.3 update.  Now on the 7.5 update ploppable buildings only allow half the normal number of modules. For example on a trade depot if I have 1 storage lot it thinks I have 2, and if I have 2 it thinks I have 4 and I can't add any more.  Is anyone still using this and experiencing this issue?  I know there isn't a new version of the mod but I want to make sure it isn't just me.  I did reapply the mod after the game update.

be for the BOC new version coming up, in your case u can go to download the  u still can plop 4 modules  in trade deport.

Does anyone know which package I could remove so that I could build more than half of the modules.  Right now I can only plop half of them until Procs does an update for 8.0. 

BTW- the above post does not work if you already have Procs BOC installed.  Tried it many times.

Is Procs Calone still on Simtropolis, or did he gone

I have heard rumors that EA "got rid" of him. Anypony should know that EA does not support Friendship and Magic.

Getting rid of Procs Calone would be the easiest thing for EA so they can keep selling hay that should have been inculded with the original stable to everypony.

How do I remove remove BOC MOD?

I tried to find orignal post but it seems to be removed. Then I tried recovery but the mod is still there :-/

My SimCityData folder:

wCoYu.png

How do I remove remove BOC MOD?

I tried to find orignal post but it seems to be removed. Then I tried recovery but the mod is still there :-/

My SimCityData folder:

wCoYu.png

Run the setup.bat the download came with to uninstall or alternatively delete the SimRollerDebug,package, SimRollerCompletePack.package.

Are all mods offline because you have to make them work with the new patch? Because I can't open anny of them.

I took them down for another reason (which you can read here http://www.reddit.com/r/SimCity/comments/1nsluz/what_happened_to_the_boc_mod/ccmgs66?context=3)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

•  
  • Similar Content

• By Dalangs84
      Hi I've got SimCity Cities of Tomorrow downloaded via Origin. Can I download new regions/maps or make my own? If so where can I find them and how do I install them? (Idiot's guide).
    • By jarnomiedema

Background:
      Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (1870-1924), better known by his pseudonym 'Lenin', was the
      principal leader of the Russian Revolution of 1917, the leader of the Bolshevik party
      and the first Premier of the Soviet Union.

During World War One, the Russian Empire was crumbling. Czar Nicholas II was gradually
      losing more and more control over his country and his army as the German war machine
      rolled on. Encouraged by these defeats, the Germans allowed Lenin to travel back to
      Russia to help futher the ongoing revolution. This he did, and with great success.
      Within years, the Czar was dead, peace had been made with Germany and Lenin and his
      Bolsheviks had drawn all power to them.
      Lenin's goal was to turn Russia, a poor country of peasants, into an industrial power-
      house. This turned out to be harder than he thought.. On August 30, 1918 Lenin was
      almost assassinated. He survived the attempt, but the bullets couldn't be removed
      with the medical technology of the time. One of the bullets was lodged in his neck,
      too close to his spine. Many historians consider this to be the start of Lenin's
      health problems. After the assassination attempt, his health declined and led to two
      strokes, one shortly after the other. He was left partially paralyzed and resigned
      from active politics. Soon after his third stroke, the revolutionary leader died..
      Many people know Lenin as 'the man in the tomb'. He was embalmed and preserved for
      permanent display at the Lenin Mausoleum at Moscow. Due to Lenin's unique role in
      the creation of the very first Communist state, his character was elevated to the
      point of near religious reverence. By the 1980's, every manor city in the Soviet
      Union had a statue of Lenin in it's central square, either a Lenin street or Lenin
      square near the center and often 20 or more smaller statues and busts thoughout its
      territory..
      Since the fall of the Soviet Union, the level of reverence for Lenin has gone down
      considerably, but he's still considered an important figure by the people who grew up
      during the Soviet period. Many statues of Lenin have been torn down and the city of
      Leningrad, named after him three days after his death, returned to its original name:
      St. Petersburg..

• By nos.17
      Just because I don't like them, doesn't mean yall won't.
      All of the lots are "as-is," meaning no editing has been done since Bobbo662 originally released them around 2005ish. 

--------
      Stats:
      --------
      CS$ & CS$$ Landmark and Growable Stages 1-3
      All stats generated with PIMX.

------------------
      Installation:
      ------------------
      To avoid duplicates and possible errors, IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO RUN THE PROVIDED CLEANITOL FILE. After that completes, simply place anywhere in your plugins folder.

--------------
      Contents:
      --------------
      Most come as Landmark plopable lots (with CS$ or CS$$ jobs), but there are a few growables sprinkled in too ( also CS$ or CS$$)
      60's Style Esso Station BP Connect Chevron Fast Mart Service Station Chevron Service Station Citgo Service Station DELL DollarTree Plaza Esso Retro Service Station Fry's Electronics Hardee's Petro-Canada Service Station Retro Safeway Grocery Store Texaco Service Station Texaco Small Service Station TJ Maxx Plaza
      Since the file size is 12.8 mb, and I did not want to split it up. The size is now 8.7mb, but it still can be downloaded fplayers may download it from my google drive here.

---------------------
      Dependencies:
      ---------------------
      BSC MEGA Props - SG Vol 01
      BSC Textures Vol 01
      nos.17 Essentials
      Probably one or two others too, which are obscure and not worth finding.

From the archives:

• By UrbanFoxx
      Minderia
      The land of Technology

On February 4, 1991, the US State of Minderia was granted independence after a referendum on the issue the previous year. Located on a giant island west of Los Angeles, it shares a water border with the United States, and its capital is Minderia City, which was only founded in 1977. This SimCity 4 YouTube City Journal is meant to follow the growth of the seven major cities of Minderia. In the end, (sometime in 2020) we will have a city journal finally worthy of being on the City Journal section of this site (which is probably when ST 10.0 will be released)

Without further ado, here's Part 1 of the series!

Here's a rundown on what has been done in this video. In the first entry to this series, we make the interchange of Highway MA4 and MA7 on the South Split as well as build up a retail park, which will be moved further down south because it doesn't exactly look realistic where it sits now. Other than that, I forgot the skyscraper re-lots from KOSC, yeah. Gonna half to download those before the next episode.
    • By Moogu
      Looking for active and cooperative mayors to join region and continue a supportive community. Experienced or new mayors encouraged. 
      Rules/Guidelines:
      Original SimCity 2013 only please, no Cities of Tomorrow (all other adaptations are ok, just ask before deploying mods) Be active in communicating and collaborating with other mayors.  2 map lots per mayor (Please ask before claiming more than one map lot), preferably just 1 to start and eventually we'll roll into 2 cities per mayor if they are not occupied completely. play at your speed, don't feel rushed. Just enjoy and have fun! lets get some awesome skyline pictures and let the creativity flow and learn a thing or two from one another. If you want to discontinue playing with this group just let me know and please abandon the map so i can manage it and clear it for someone else to play. I chose Rambling Badlands because of it's fairly linear arrangement of terrain (other maps are much too gradient/sloping and cause graphics issues), plentiful resources and allows 7 cities on each side of mountain range with 1 great work on each side. I personally thought it was a much better set up than just 4 mayors per region quadrant. 
      Also Rambling Badlands is extremely bug free.
      Badlands is also a nice change of scenery from the traditional maps.
      My Origin name is: Moogu69
      I have been an active mayor since release of this title with 1300+ hours logged
      so please message me if you're interested! cheers!