ProcsKalone

[MOD Pack] Plop Outside City Box & All my others

822 posts in this topic

@TheCoolest: Yeah FRC removes sidescrolling :(

@Ralph: Can do, but I am not sure when I'll be putting out the next update.

Re the roads: I'll make sure the breakable bridge makes it into the next update, I think one of my packages I use for updates wasn't updated (lol). But the issue will persist as the original train bridge just seems to not have enough height to allow a road to be redrawn under it. But the road it comes with before bulldozing should be 6 lanes anyways (though in your video it looks for some reason identical to my train high density avenue (this is 6 lane anyways))

Also a little fun update, I have managed to by pass rollbacks

Have all the download links been removed?

I was wondering the same thing. Why has this happened? Your mods have made SimCity 2013 playable for me.

Second that. Does anyone know of alternate download locations?

@TheCoolest: Yeah FRC removes sidescrolling :(

@Ralph: Can do, but I am not sure when I'll be putting out the next update.

Re the roads: I'll make sure the breakable bridge makes it into the next update, I think one of my packages I use for updates wasn't updated (lol). But the issue will persist as the original train bridge just seems to not have enough height to allow a road to be redrawn under it. But the road it comes with before bulldozing should be 6 lanes anyways (though in your video it looks for some reason identical to my train high density avenue (this is 6 lane anyways))

Also a little fun update, I have managed to by pass rollbacks

thank you Procskalone, yes there is come with 6 lane, but i never notes lol.i didn't notes because that road can not upgrade so every time i delete it and replace the street car 6 lens road :D

also do u have any idea can solve the sctweak issue?i miss that mod,is more useful than the EA one,but seams no one know about the next update for 7.0 will come up or not

:(

The BOC is removed, can you re-upload it to another Server "Like MediaFire/Rapidshare (I Suggest SkyDrive because no delete file copyright)". Then link and Mail to me "herfy_32@yahoo.co.id"

It would seem that Interchange Remover link doesn't work sends me to a page saying  "Sorry, we couldn't find that" so any help in getting that mod that works on the current simcity would rock.

Second that. Does anyone know of alternate download locations?

I am very interested in finding this as well.

I found one but it is was a old version.

That's probably the same one I found.

Uh, this is one of the most important mods to this game IMO (BOC); where did it go?

1 person likes this

@ ProcsKalone : can you help user Oppie to create a new singel train station!? Oppies Version removed the original station!  but a singel custom one is really better for modding ! and Oppies Station is very fantastic!!

This was working fine for me as of the 7.3 update.  Now on the 7.5 update ploppable buildings only allow half the normal number of modules. For example on a trade depot if I have 1 storage lot it thinks I have 2, and if I have 2 it thinks I have 4 and I can't add any more.  Is anyone still using this and experiencing this issue?  I know there isn't a new version of the mod but I want to make sure it isn't just me.  I did reapply the mod after the game update.

1 person likes this

This was working fine for me as of the 7.3 update.  Now on the 7.5 update ploppable buildings only allow half the normal number of modules. For example on a trade depot if I have 1 storage lot it thinks I have 2, and if I have 2 it thinks I have 4 and I can't add any more.  Is anyone still using this and experiencing this issue?  I know there isn't a new version of the mod but I want to make sure it isn't just me.  I did reapply the mod after the game update.

be for the BOC new version coming up, in your case u can go to download the  u still can plop 4 modules  in trade deport.

Does anyone know which package I could remove so that I could build more than half of the modules.  Right now I can only plop half of them until Procs does an update for 8.0. 

BTW- the above post does not work if you already have Procs BOC installed.  Tried it many times.

Is Procs Calone still on Simtropolis, or did he gone

I have heard rumors that EA "got rid" of him. Anypony should know that EA does not support Friendship and Magic.

Getting rid of Procs Calone would be the easiest thing for EA so they can keep selling hay that should have been inculded with the original stable to everypony.

How do I remove remove BOC MOD?

I tried to find orignal post but it seems to be removed. Then I tried recovery but the mod is still there :-/

My SimCityData folder:

wCoYu.png

Are all mods offline because you have to make them work with the new patch? Because I can't open anny of them.

How do I remove remove BOC MOD?

I tried to find orignal post but it seems to be removed. Then I tried recovery but the mod is still there :-/

My SimCityData folder:

wCoYu.png

Run the setup.bat the download came with to uninstall or alternatively delete the SimRollerDebug,package, SimRollerCompletePack.package.

Are all mods offline because you have to make them work with the new patch? Because I can't open anny of them.

I took them down for another reason (which you can read here http://www.reddit.com/r/SimCity/comments/1nsluz/what_happened_to_the_boc_mod/ccmgs66?context=3)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an Account  

Register a New Account

Sign In  

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

•  
  • Similar Content

• By DavidDHetzel
      Want some tasty cheap and unhealthy snack cakes in your city? Well, then you should go and talk to the folks at Apison Bakeries and tell them you want a factory in your town! Apison only makes the finest snack cakes, and now you too can enjoy Apisons amazing cakes with this building

BUILDING: Plop I-M
      JOBS: 275
      DEPENDENCIES: -
      BSC MEGA Props - Misc Vol02.dat
      BSC MEGA Props - NewmanInc Vol03.dat
      BSC Mega Props - CP Vol02.dat
      BSC Mega Props - JES Vol01.dat
      BSC Mega Props - JES Vol09.dat
      BSCMegaProps - JES Vol05.dat
      CSX MEGA Props - Vol01.dat
      DPP Pay phone small.dat
      Murimk_industrialprops_resource.dat
      Plugin_RCI_Buildings_Prop_Modd.dat
      SCAM.dat (No clue where it came from, will update when I find it)
      SHK_ParkingPack.dat
      TruckStop_Resource_v100.dat
      Vnaoned_VIP_Vehicules.dat
      Most are easy to find with a quick google search but here's a couple of the harder to find deps

• By kingofsimcity
      Greetings all! I've just returned from an indefinite hiatus from ST after almost a decade of inactivity, and all of a sudden felt the urge to lot. A lot! I've mostly been posting my lot updates in the "Show Us What You're Working On" thread but I figured I should probably lighten the spam over there and create my own thread . Since I've been posting so much stuff recently it's probably a good idea that I start consolidating all of them into one topic.
      PROJECTS

Welcome to Suburban Office Mania! The core concept of these re-lots focuses on recreating the large sprawling business parks and office complexes that are scattered around suburban North America. Most of these complexes boasts several similar-looking buildings and can occupy several city blocks worth of space, mostly from parking alone. Major influences include several tech centers located around the US, including locations part of Silicon Valley, Irvine, and Denver Tech Center.

ITS Office Parks
      Here I'll be mostly tackling a lot of Ill Tonkso's old mid-rise office buildings, and converting them for suburban usage either in the form of multi-building complexes or larger lots for the building. Occasionally you might find something less suburban .

COMPLETED
      Ill Tonkso Plaza
      Tonkso Corporate Park, Trowbridge Offices
      Trafalgar Complexes
      Lakeside Place
      280 Executive Square
      East Point Offices
      CAMden Heights Offices
      Holbourne Offices
      Folegate Leasings
      Zurich House

BACKLOG
      D R Pawley and Associates
      Pewsley House
      Sutton Financial Lettings
      110 Cannon Street
      Glennishire House & 6-8 Bishopgate

Office Parks
      This is the more general series that spans several different authors.
      Mattb325's Zurich Insurance (Temporary!)
      WIP
      Simgoober's Offices (WaMu, Office Parks, Professional Center)
      BACKLOG
      Madhatter106's Offices
      Splash image coming soon....
      RetailMania (ReM) is aimed at creating more realistic shopping centers by utilizing the expanded parking options from my SuperParking project.
      COMPLETED
      gascooker's Tesco Supermarket
      BACKLOG
      TBD

SuperParking (SP) is aimed at creating the most realistic looking parking lots in SC4. Based off the original SHK Parking Pack.
      Texture Set
      SuperSHK MEGA Parking Textures v 1.01
      SuperSHK Plus MEGA Parking Textures (??)

Modular Parking Set
      Massive modular parking kit. For advanced builders!
      COMPLETED
      Base Set
      EP1: Diagonal Set
      EP2: Extension Set
      Addon Pack 1
      DAMN Menus

WORK IN PROGRESS
      SG Industrials
      SG Offices
      Other Stuff:
      Maxis Revitalization
      under construction
    • By megacitycreator
      Hello, guys. Today, when I started to play simcity 4 updated to 1.1.1.638, it automatically shut down and I thought that there was a problem with one of the plugins, but when I removed all the plugins from the plugins folder, the problem persisted. Now What do I do?
      I'm reinstalling the game, and giving it another chance.
    • By metarvo
      This is a set of unwired power poles based on the Texas Steel V-Tower 345 kV double-circuit design, which is found in the U.S. state of Texas as the name implies (and as far as I know, nowhere else!).  It is one of the state’s most common pylon styles. 
      In SC4, this is a set of 120 eye-candy pylons.  Don't worry; there are MMLs.  It includes “tangent” poles in the following rotations: orthogonal (straight along the grid), diagonal (diagonally along the grid), fractional angle 3 (FA3, or a rise of three tiles over a run of one), and fractional angle 2 (FA2, or a rise of two tiles over a run of one).  It also includes “s-curve” poles, which enable the lines to temporarily slide over by a small amount (typically one or two tiles) without changing overall direction.  Furthermore, the set includes “angle” poles, which enable the lines to change from one of the aforementioned rotations (orthogonal, diagonal, FA3, or FA2) to another.  There are also "dead-end" poles, which are useful for the starts/ends of lines.
      Dependencies:
      MTO P3 Models Vol. 1 is necessary because all of the models for this power line set are included in that pack.  Additionally, I would recommend at least the latest NAM if you’re going to use the fractional angle poles, as it is the NAM which contains fractional angle roads.
    • By metarvo
      This is a set of unwired power poles based on the Wood H-Frame 138 kV single-circuit design, which is found pretty much everywhere in the U.S.  It is a staple of rural landscapes far and wide, and is used for a number of different voltages, though it is nominally 138 kV for this set. 
      In SC4, this is a set of 84 eye-candy pylons.  Don't worry; there are MMLs.  It includes “tangent” poles in the following rotations: orthogonal (straight along the grid), diagonal (diagonally along the grid), fractional angle 3 (FA3, or a rise of three tiles over a run of one), and fractional angle 2 (FA2, or a rise of two tiles over a run of one).  It also includes “s-curve” poles, which enable the lines to temporarily slide over by a small amount (typically one or two tiles) without changing overall direction.  Furthermore, the set includes “angle” poles, which enable the lines to change from one of the aforementioned rotations (orthogonal, diagonal, FA3, or FA2) to another.  There are "dead-end" poles, which are useful for the starts/ends of lines.  There are also supplemental pole props which are placed on the lots to enhance the poles’ visibility at more distant zooms.
      Dependencies:
      MTO P3 Models Vol. 1. is necessary because all of the models for this power line set are included in that pack.
      Additionally, I would recommend at least the latest NAM if you’re going to use the fractional angle poles, as it is the NAM which contains fractional angle roads.