ProcsKalone

[MOD Pack] Plop Outside City Box & All my others

822 posts in this topic

@TheCoolest: Yeah FRC removes sidescrolling :(

@Ralph: Can do, but I am not sure when I'll be putting out the next update.

Re the roads: I'll make sure the breakable bridge makes it into the next update, I think one of my packages I use for updates wasn't updated (lol). But the issue will persist as the original train bridge just seems to not have enough height to allow a road to be redrawn under it. But the road it comes with before bulldozing should be 6 lanes anyways (though in your video it looks for some reason identical to my train high density avenue (this is 6 lane anyways))

Also a little fun update, I have managed to by pass rollbacks

Have all the download links been removed?

I was wondering the same thing. Why has this happened? Your mods have made SimCity 2013 playable for me.

Second that. Does anyone know of alternate download locations?

@TheCoolest: Yeah FRC removes sidescrolling :(

@Ralph: Can do, but I am not sure when I'll be putting out the next update.

Re the roads: I'll make sure the breakable bridge makes it into the next update, I think one of my packages I use for updates wasn't updated (lol). But the issue will persist as the original train bridge just seems to not have enough height to allow a road to be redrawn under it. But the road it comes with before bulldozing should be 6 lanes anyways (though in your video it looks for some reason identical to my train high density avenue (this is 6 lane anyways))

Also a little fun update, I have managed to by pass rollbacks

thank you Procskalone, yes there is come with 6 lane, but i never notes lol.i didn't notes because that road can not upgrade so every time i delete it and replace the street car 6 lens road :D

also do u have any idea can solve the sctweak issue?i miss that mod,is more useful than the EA one,but seams no one know about the next update for 7.0 will come up or not

:(

The BOC is removed, can you re-upload it to another Server "Like MediaFire/Rapidshare (I Suggest SkyDrive because no delete file copyright)". Then link and Mail to me "herfy_32@yahoo.co.id"

It would seem that Interchange Remover link doesn't work sends me to a page saying  "Sorry, we couldn't find that" so any help in getting that mod that works on the current simcity would rock.

Second that. Does anyone know of alternate download locations?

I am very interested in finding this as well.

I found one but it is was a old version.

That's probably the same one I found.

Uh, this is one of the most important mods to this game IMO (BOC); where did it go?

1 person likes this

@ ProcsKalone : can you help user Oppie to create a new singel train station!? Oppies Version removed the original station!  but a singel custom one is really better for modding ! and Oppies Station is very fantastic!!

This was working fine for me as of the 7.3 update.  Now on the 7.5 update ploppable buildings only allow half the normal number of modules. For example on a trade depot if I have 1 storage lot it thinks I have 2, and if I have 2 it thinks I have 4 and I can't add any more.  Is anyone still using this and experiencing this issue?  I know there isn't a new version of the mod but I want to make sure it isn't just me.  I did reapply the mod after the game update.

1 person likes this

This was working fine for me as of the 7.3 update.  Now on the 7.5 update ploppable buildings only allow half the normal number of modules. For example on a trade depot if I have 1 storage lot it thinks I have 2, and if I have 2 it thinks I have 4 and I can't add any more.  Is anyone still using this and experiencing this issue?  I know there isn't a new version of the mod but I want to make sure it isn't just me.  I did reapply the mod after the game update.

be for the BOC new version coming up, in your case u can go to download the  u still can plop 4 modules  in trade deport.

Does anyone know which package I could remove so that I could build more than half of the modules.  Right now I can only plop half of them until Procs does an update for 8.0. 

BTW- the above post does not work if you already have Procs BOC installed.  Tried it many times.

Is Procs Calone still on Simtropolis, or did he gone

I have heard rumors that EA "got rid" of him. Anypony should know that EA does not support Friendship and Magic.

Getting rid of Procs Calone would be the easiest thing for EA so they can keep selling hay that should have been inculded with the original stable to everypony.

How do I remove remove BOC MOD?

I tried to find orignal post but it seems to be removed. Then I tried recovery but the mod is still there :-/

My SimCityData folder:

wCoYu.png

Are all mods offline because you have to make them work with the new patch? Because I can't open anny of them.

How do I remove remove BOC MOD?

I tried to find orignal post but it seems to be removed. Then I tried recovery but the mod is still there :-/

My SimCityData folder:

wCoYu.png

Run the setup.bat the download came with to uninstall or alternatively delete the SimRollerDebug,package, SimRollerCompletePack.package.

Are all mods offline because you have to make them work with the new patch? Because I can't open anny of them.

I took them down for another reason (which you can read here http://www.reddit.com/r/SimCity/comments/1nsluz/what_happened_to_the_boc_mod/ccmgs66?context=3)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• Unival Shopping Centre For XL
      By NICK97
      Work With:
      Cities XL 2009 Cities XL 2011 Cities XL 2012 Cities XL Platinum Civic:
      Added Police University For XL Added Battleground Eye Care For XL Added Jam's Art School For XL Added Jam's Music School For XL Added CHM For XL Added CTV Studio For XL Added YTV Studio For XL Added Mini Park For XL Added Firehall Museum For XL Added Chinese Protector For XL Added Needle Collage For XL Added Laundromat & Dry Cleaning For XL Retail:
      Added Dollar Tree For XL Added Apc Auto Parts For XL Added London Drugs For XL Added Payless For XL Added Sport Check For XL Added MasterMind Toys For XL Added AutoZone For XL Added Future Shop For XL Added Rona For XL Added Party City For XL Added Dollarama For XL Added Family Dollar For XL Added Dollar General For XL Added Sony For XL Added Sears For XL Added Apple Store For XL Added R'eilly Auto Parts For XL Added HMV For XL Added Real Canadian Superstore For XL Added EB Games For XL Added GameStop For XL Added Petco For XL Added Polo Market For XL Added Maple Leaf Mall For XL Added Costco For XL Added Safeway For XL Added Lampert Hardware For XL Added Gap For XL Added Toy 'R' US For XL Added Staples For XL Added UPS For XL Added Staples For XL Added Shopper Drug Mart For XL Industry:
      Added Auto Glass For XL Added Car Dealership For XL Added Farmaclas ABC For XL Added Napa Auto Parts For XL Fast Food:
      Added A&W For XL Added Subway For XL Added Burger King For XL Added Coffee Shop For XL Added Maxies For XL Added Steak In Shake For XL Added Pizza Domino For XL Added Papa John For XL Added Starbucks For XL Added Pizza Time For XL Added Rudy Taco For XL Banks:
      Added Canada Trust For XL Added Royal Bank For XL Added HSBC For XL Added CIBC For XL Added BMO For XL Utilities:
      Added Water Tower For XL Added Water Lab For XL MOBILE
      Added Bell For XL Added At&t For XL Added Telus For XL Added Rogers For XL Added Dr Phone Fix For XL Added Verizon Wireless For XL Added Cell Phone Central For XL Note: This Is a Upgrade For Cities XL 2012 - Launcher!
      Soon Will Be More Images Soon!
    • Simcity 5 (2013) Mod Help
      By Voldore
      Hello. I've never used mods before but decided to give it a try. I've downloaded a Water Mod for Simcity 5. I've unzipped the .package file to the correct folder. The script files were already up to date so there was no need to copy/paste them into their folder. Launched the game and started a new region.....saved it....completely exited the game, including Origin. When I reloaded the region, put in the basics to be able to provide water. I selected the first water tower, and saw that it said $Free $No Cost and thought 'Great! The mod works!' ... When I tried to plop the tower, I noticed a red message stating 'No Water Available In This Area'.... Rubbish! The water table was dark blue! I plopped it anyway, and at first it showed I was getting water. A moment later the residents were saying they had no water. I clicked on the tower, and suddenly my available water was -0.1.... Did I do something wrong? I'm on a laptop running Windows 10 with the Digital version of Simcity including CoT through Origin.
      EDIT: I've managed to get a region going with some working mods. However, if I exit for the night and reload the game the next day, the mods no longer work.
    • I Need help with sunken diamond interchange!
      By LanceVance
      I'm trying to make a sunken diamond interchange with 8 lane RHW i need help!

• SimCity 4 Realism Mod 3.0 Part 2
      By pcwhiz24
      This is Maxis building realism mod part 2. Click on the link below to download part 1

Link:

Part 2 contains the extra street lights, alleyways/bike paths, and the parking lot.
      Part 1 contains all the backyard fences

Due to file size, the uploads have been split in 2 separate uploads. Both parts DO NOT depend on each other, so you can download only part 1 or only part 2, but it's recommended to download both parts.
       Here's the youtube video link for more info and pics:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXTW4Hq7sNg
      To install, copy all the folders into the Documents\SimCity 4\Plugins folder

EDIT: You don't have to copy ALL folders into the plugins. Here's the folders and their descriptions:
      -$$Low and High light additions: Adds the lights in front of medium and high density buildings
      - Alleyways v1: Adds the alleyways to the game (located in the parks menu)
      No dependencies

Version 4 is underway (will take a while though)

Enjoy!!!
    • SimCity 4 Realism Mod 3.0 Part 1
      By pcwhiz24
      This mod adds fences to all low density residential lots (all wealth types) to build more realistic suburbs. These include wooden fences, picket fences, chainlink fences, and much more! This mod is also customizable, so you can choose which wealth level has fences or not.

*Due to the size of this mod, The mod is uploaded in 2 parts, so they will be seperate files.* This is part 1

The mods are separate so this is the main mod that adds fences to all wealth.

New in Version 3.0:

-Fences added to High Wealth Back  yards (part 1)

-All Medium and High density buildings of all wealth can produce their own streetlights to light up the sidewalk. (part 2)

-New alleyways for the low density residential areas (they are best used for bikepaths) (part 2)

-1 realistic parking lot  (part 2)

For more pics and information, click this link to a youtube video:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXTW4Hq7sNg

Here's a link to part 2:

To install, unzip file, and copy desired folders into documents\SimCity 4\Plugins
      Enjoy!!!
      EDIT:  Here's something for those who don't want fences in all back yards:
      Customization:
      There are 4 folders:
      $$$wealthfences: adds fences to all Highwealth lots (including and stone and hedges)
      $$1- adds fences for 19 lots of the Middle wealth housing (19 lots)
      $$2: adds fences for the rest of the Middle wealth housing (37 lots)
      $1: adds fences for all lower wealth lots

-For those who only want fences in low wealth: copy only the $1 folder
      -For those who only want fences in middle wealth: copy either $$1 or $$2 or both if you want fences in all $$ backyards
      - For those who only want the fences in highwealth: copy only the $$$wealthfences folders

Part 2 is also customizable! Go to part 2 for instructions.

For Exsisting cities, bulldoze all the neighborhoods and then they will build back with the fences. It's recommended to start a new city for the changes to take effect.

No dependencies

Version 4.0 development is underway! Upcoming features for Version 4.0 so far:

-Commercial and industrial lots will be made realistic

-There will be new types of trees on the lots and textures (which will require dependencies)

-Growable parks?

-New lots (some will not have fences since not all backyards have fences)

-advanced version of alleyway/bike paths