Sign in to follow this  
MOWS 4 U

Solar Farm - Are the resources there or not?

I am attempting to build a solar farm in my region.  The problem is it is inconsistent in the amount of materials needed.  From city A it says plastic and alloy are 'full' and earlier today it said I was 500 processors short of full.  I went to the main menu and returned and it now says that I have only sent half of the processors required (from city A again).  From city B I sent all the alloy required yesterday.  Today from city B it says processors and plastics are full and that I still need more alloy.  I have built great works in the past in the same region with no problems.  Which numbers, if any, are correct and why is this happening all the sudden?

I am attempting to build a solar farm in my region.  The problem is it is inconsistent in the amount of materials needed.  From city A it says plastic and alloy are 'full' and earlier today it said I was 500 processors short of full.  I went to the main menu and returned and it now says that I have only sent half of the processors required (from city A again).  From city B I sent all the alloy required yesterday.  Today from city B it says processors and plastics are full and that I still need more alloy.  I have built great works in the past in the same region with no problems.  Which numbers, if any, are correct and why is this happening all the sudden?

Is this the one in Trinity Flats? I've been trying to get that going as well. From my city (Yoshi's Island), it says that there's full plastic, 320/600t of alloy and full processors.

EDIT: Now it says 580/600t of alloy. When I first went to the great works screen, the figures for all the materials were a lot lower (barely any plastics, half alloy, no processors). After leaving it on that screen for a few minutes, the resources started filling up to the point where they're all full except for the 20t of alloy that's still needed.